Unfortunately, Com.ampsvc.android has stopped is an error that occurs in your system. When you try to download anything corrupted in the system like any file, document, picture, video from any online site which is not authorities. If you download anything without scanning to antivirus then you might get this error stating com.ampsvc.android has stopped. Because of this mistake of your device is not able to work properly as you have a virus in your system. And our system is giving you this message com.ampsvc.android has stopped. Com ampsvc android mostly occurs when you try to run an application and you get this error instead of opening the application.
In this article, you will see how to get rid of the com ampsvc android error? and how to avoid com.ampsvc.android has stopped errors in your android device? and more about com.android.phone.
Table of Content
- 1 What is com.ampsvc.android?
- 2 How to fix com.ampsvc.android has stopped error
- 3 Reasons with fix com.android.phone has stopped issue
- 4 Is com.ampsvc.android a virus?
- 5 Summary
- 6 FAQ (frequently asked question)
What is com.ampsvc.android?
com.ampsvc.android is nothing but a package name responsible for different functional works on an android device. Most of the time it is active, also during your calls too.
How to fix com.ampsvc.android has stopped error
Method 1: Unintalling the App
- Try to uninstall that application or app which is giving com.ampsvc.android has stopped the error.
- To uninstall the app hold that app and drag that app to uninstall icon which is either at the top of the screen or the bottom of the screen.
- If you are not able to uninstall by the above method. Then go to the settings app, then scroll down there you can see an option of installed apps.
- Click on the installed app. There you can see a list of apps that you have installed. Among them select that app in which you are getting com.ampsvc.android has stopped error and uninstall it.
Method 2: Reboot the device
- Try to restart your android device again.
- To restart your device. Press the power button of your device. Then four options will appear silent, power off, reboot, airplane. Among those select the reboot option. Then your system will automatically restart in some minutes.
- Now go to the application where you were facing this error. And check if it is removed or not.
- Restarting the device method is different for different devices. So, you have to figure out which is the correct method for your device.
Method 3: Clearing the cache memory
- Clearing the cache memory of the app through which you are getting com.ampsvc.android has stopped.
- To clear the cache of your device.
- Go to settings
- There find the app option and click on it.
- In apps swipe right until you see all tabs.
- In all tap search for the app which is responsible for your problem.
- Also enable system apps
- Select that app and clear the cache of that app.
- Now go back and open that app again. Now, you can see that your problem is solved.
Method 4: Clearing the cache data
- In method 3 you have seen how to clear cache of the particular app. But what if after clearing the cache data also Com ampsvc android has stopped error is not removed.
- Then the next method you should try is that clearing the cache data of the whole device.
- For this go to settings.
- Scroll down and find the storage option.
- Click on the storage option.
- In the storage, you can see cached data, click on that.
- Then a dialog box will appear stating that “this will clear cached data for all apps”. You have to click on ok to delete all the cache data related to all the apps on your android phone.
This method of clearing the cache data is for the Redmi model device. For other models of android, this method may differ. Let’s discuss how to clear system cache data for different-different models.
Samsung devices –
- Hold the power button + volume up + home button together until your device restart.
- Now on the screen, you see the Samsung logo with the message as recovery booting.
- It will take some time to refresh your system and clear the data.
LG devices –
- Hold the power button + volume down button together. Press until you see the LG logo. Once the LG logo appears free the key.
- And then again press the power button + volume down button together until you see the hard reset menu.
- Now to control the hard reset menu use the volume up and down button and open the recovery menu. Where you can recovery your device.
HTC devices –
- Go to the settings.
- In setting go to battery. There you will find an option of fast boot. You have to uncheck that option.
- Now switch off your device.
- Press the power button + volume down button together until you see the menu option appear on the screen.
- In the menu confirm the recovery option by using the power button.
Pixel devices –
- Press the power button + volume down button together. You can see the start option appear on your screen.
- Now with the help of the power button start the recovery mode.
Method 5: remove the sim and reinsert
- By any chance, you drop your phone or something happened to your device and you are getting this error. This is because the position of the sim is disturbed.
- And the result of that is your device will give this com.ampsvc.android has stopped error.
- To solve this error, remove the sim and reinsert it in another slot or the same slot. To change the sim to another slot or fix it. You can see on the left side of your phone is a small box-like structure is there. Remove that box-like structure from your phone and there you can see your sim. This structure has two slots.
- Place your sim in any of these slots very carefully. If you did not properly place it. Then you can get a message stating that the sim is not placed properly or the device has no sim.
Method 6: Factory Reset
This method is not recommended until you are fed up with all the previous methods. Factory reset will remove all the stored data of your device, So you must take a backup before doing this. This method fixes almost all the issues, it also removes viruses & malware from your devices.
Reasons with fix com.android.phone has stopped issue
Like com.ampsvc.android error, com.android.phone is also an error which can arise while to want to make a call. The com.android.phone has stopped error has the almost same solution as for com.ampsvc.android has stopped error has.
But now the question is why com.ampsvc.android has stopped error and com.android.phone has stopped error occur in your phone?
Let discuss its solution, there is no main reason behind both of this error. But there are some of the common reasons that can be responsible for com.android.phone and com.ampsvc.android let’s see all of them –
When firmware update fails –
One of the reasons that you are facing this com.android.phone error and com.ampsvc.android error. when you try to update your android device. but it is not properly done due to some issue. Then this error may error. And you won’t be able to make a phone call when com.android.phone has stopped occurs. And in the case of com.ampsvc.android has stopped error you won’t be able to use the app through which you are getting this error.
Due to some inbuilt software fault –
When there is any issue related to the in-built software. The buggy update problem arises and you can face com.android.phone has stopped error and com.ampsvc.android has stopped error.
When you try to install the ROM –
When you are installing the new ROM (read-only memory) make sure that it does not have a fault. If you installed a corrupted ROM then this may cause com.android.phone has stopped error and com.ampsvc.android has stopped error. whenever you are getting a new ROM for your android device always take the best one for the proper functioning of the system. And to avoid any kind id complications.
Less memory storage and RAM –
Less memory is the biggest problem in the android device if you are not taking care of the junk files. If you have occupied all your RAM (random access memory) then no processing is possible in your device and you will get com.android.phone has stopped error and com.ampsvc.android has stopped error.
Clear the junk file –
clearing the junk file is the most important task for the proper function of any device. because when junk file is there not only, they take the space in the memory, but can also slow down the system. And if the system is full of junk file, then may cause com.android.phone has stopped error and com.ampsvc.android has stopped error. Some junk files may also be harmful to the system.
When you download something from the internet source without scanning through the anti-virus. Then this may cause com.android.phone has stopped error and com.ampsvc.android has stopped error. Because you don’t know which application you are downloading is harmful to the device or not.
In the above select we have discussed all the methods to fix com.ampsvc.android has stopped error. that all the methods are applicable for fixing the com.android.phone has stopped error. But there are some other methods also to fix this error. Let’s discuss them:
Disable the automatic time zone:
- Go to settings.
- In settings find time and time and click on that.
- There disables the automatic time zone.
- And after doing that select the time zone of your place.
- And restart your phone. Then see now if com.android.phone has stopped error is gone or not.
Clear data of SIM toolkit
- Go to the settings.
- There find the apps or application manager.
- In apps swipe to the right until you find the ‘all’ tab.
- In the ‘all’ tab find the sim toolkit and click on it.
- And there you find an option of clear data. Click on it and clear all the cache data of the SIM toolkit.
- And restart your phone. Then see now if com.android.phone has stopped error is gone or not.
Is com.ampsvc.android a virus?
A big No, it is not a virus. At the very starting, we have told you that it is a package name.
How to remove com.ampsvc.android?
There is no need to remove this package, even if you want you can root your device. Better to force stop the package.
In this article, you have seen a lot about the com.ampsvc.android. you have seen how this error can occur. How com.ampsvc.android has stopped error is related to the com.android.phone has stopped error? What are different methods that can be used to get rid of these errors? You should always make sure to install an antivirus in your system to avoid such com.ampsvc.android has stopped error. The second thing to keep in mind for the proper functioning of the device is that you should have proper storage capacity. And your cache data (junk file) should always be cleared from the device. That’s all for com.ampsvc.android.
FAQ (frequently asked question)
Question 1 – what is com android incallui?
Answer 1 – com.android.incallui (in-call user interface) is responsible for that displaying options like connecting the call, disconnect the call, and hold the call when you’re on the call with someone.
Question 2 – what is com android?
Answer 2 – com android is not an app. It’s an android process that shows if you have any errors in your device.
I am a Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication branch. My technical skills are python, SQL, C language. RightNow I am learning web development. I have also worked for an NGO which I also always wanted to do when I was a kid since at that time, I was inspired by Mother Teresa, so I wrote an article on her from there I started feeling like I like writing. Then as growing up I fought my interest in learning about new technology so I always try to learn about something new on daily basis and write about it. I have always been a hardworking, sincere, and disciplined person which always helps me in every aspect.