Want to know how to turn off /disable safe mode on your device. Today we are going to know all about it. You have googled it a lot, we are providing a solution for it. Please keep reading to know about it.
How do you turn off safe mode?
We all use android devices in our daily life. These devices became the most important part of our life. All these android devices make our lie easy and hassle-free. However, sometimes these devices also ran into problems. To troubleshoot these problems, we need a safe mode for the device to work perfectly again. Today we are going to talk in detail about the Safe Mode. What is the need of safe mode? How it works. Methods to turn off/disable safe mode. We will also see some of the pros and cons of safe mode.
So with that without making any delay, let us see them.
Android devices are one of the majority of mobile devices used in the daily life of people. It is an excellent operating system. It comes with a lot of tools and functionality. One of those functions is Safe Mode. The safe mode allows us to diagnose our system for any of the problems in the device.
It checks and removes all the issues available in the device in a very easy way. The safe mode is very easy to use. There are a lot of features of safe mode. It allows for better recovery of the device. It does not tamper the device. This feature is very easy to use and may more. We are now talking about the benefits of the Safe Mode.
Read also: Odin mode
There are many benefits of safe mode. Today we are going to discuss some of them.
- When you boot the device in safe, it blocks all the downloaded apps. This means all the third-party app downloaded from the internet will be blocked so that only preloaded apps show up to make the diagnosis faster. This is the biggest benefit of the safe mode.
- Talking about the next benefit when you boot the device in the safe mode, the booting time reduces drastically. This is because all the third-party apps have been blocks and freed up your ram so that the device can perform better. Whenever you need some speed from your device, you can boot your device in the safeMode, and you can get the benefits of fast speed.
- The last advantage is that working in a safe mode is very easy. All you have to do is put the device in safe mode and check the problem in the apps that are causing issues to your device.
Now we talked about the benefits of the safe mode. The next question that arises in mind is that why do we need safe mode?
The answer to this question is very simple. We needed some tools to diagnose the problem in our device without tampering the device. That is when Safe Mode comes into play. It allows the user to diagnose the problem in the device and remove that problem. As the name is safe mode, it does not harm the device in any manner. So when you are working on your device diagnosis, always turn on the safe mode so that your device does not gets tampered.
- Loads only the default apps. It makes the tracing of the cause of issue easy. All of the third-party apps get blocked. It allows the user to make the necessary changes easy.
- Rapidly decreases the boot time. As the system blocks, all the third-party apps boot time of the system reduces the boot time. It also makes the device work faster.
- When the system is in safe mode, all any change in the device does not tamper any of the data of the device. Hence providing a safe way to diagnose and remove the problem in the device.
- Resets all the settings. As safe mode blocks all the third-party apps, all the settings for the third-party app are changed. This may cause a huge problem in restoring all the settings.
- It also changes all the default app preferences. As safe mode blocks, all the third-party app all the defaults for the third party app get changed. This will cause a problem when we are using some launchers by default.
The only use of the safe mode is removing the problem from the device, which is malfunctioning the device. We can scan the device apps in the safe mode so that none of the data has tampered. It provides a safe zone to work on the problems on the device.
Now we have seen the basics about the safe mode, let us see to enable and disable safe mode.
Enable safe mode
In this section, we are going to see how to enable safe mode on any android device. Follow the given steps to enable:
- Open your phone settings.
- Search for developer options. Click on the developer option to open it.
- Now once you have opened the developer options, tap on the slider button to enable it. This is done because when you boot into safe mode, it will not create any problem in diagnosing the issue.
- Once we have done this, go back to the home page.
- Press and hold the power key until the power option shows up.
- Once the power option shows up, tap the power off button till the button change to safe mode.
- Now tap once on the safe mode. The device will restart.
- Once the device restarts, it will show “Safe Mode” written on the bottom left side of the screen. Now your android device is in the safe mode.
Once you enter the safe, some device settings may change, so do not panic.
Disable Safe Mode
Once you have diagnosed the problem, you need to get back to the normal mode. There are two methods to get back to normal mode. We will see them both.
- Method 1: In this method, you just have to restart the device using the power key. Once the device is rebooted, you will be back to the normal mode.
- Method 2: For this method, you have to check the notification panel you will see a notification to go back to normal mode. Tap on that notification. A popup will appear asking for confirming the reboot. Hit okay, and you will get back to the normal mode.
These are the methods to disable safe mode on any android device. Again we are telling you that data in your settings will get changed once you return to the normal mode.
Now let us see how to diagnose and remove problems using the safe mode.
Detecting and removing issues using Safe Mode
In this section, we are going to talk about some of the methods by which you can detect problems on your android device and remove them easily. Detecting and removing problems is very easy using safe mode. Let us see how to do it.
- The first thing to do is to boot into the safe mode and check if the problem is still there. If yes, then we are going to talk about it in the next point. If some third party app is creating the problem, then you should go back to normal mode and remove a search for that app and remove it.
- If the problem is still there, then check all the apps one by one. Clear each of their cache data and also remove the data. It may remove the problem. But if the problem still remains, then start to remove the apps one by one until the problems get rids away.
- Now, after doing all this, the problem still remains there, then there is some problem in the operating system. We suggest you reset your phone to the factory settings. There are chances that the problem gets away. If not, then you need to take the phone to the service center.
This is all about safe mode. Enabling and disabling the problems and detecting and removing the problems from the android devices.
In conclusion “How do you turn off safe mode?”, we would like to say that Android is an excellent operating system. However, Android is not that much optimized. There are a lot of tools to check for the problems on the android device. Safe mode is one of them. It allows us to remove the problem as well. It does not tamper the device, whereas most of the other third-party apps temper the device. There is only one thing to keep in mind that your settings may change once you get into the safe mode. All of your default apps will not be the default anymore. With that, I am wrapping this up. I hope you liked the post.