Bluetooth projector is an awesome technology for present and future generations. Here in this article, You can get a full explanation about this tech. Sometimes we cannot feel the pace and speed of increasing technology. They are growing very fast to meet the needs and demands of people and solve many problems. Whether it is Edison’s approach or of bill gates, the power of imagination has been the primary seed for any kind of invention. Because we all know that imagination is better than knowledge.
Starting from big projects to the nano industry everywhere, the use of modern tools is growing at a progressive rate. People are visualizing things and getting action very quickly. But I can say that sometimes the smallest discovery becomes an excellent milestone for all who understand its value.
“Bluetooth” is like an ideal way of transferring videos, photos, or music. It is a wireless technology that we use to exchange data. It is used for short communication distances. Bluetooth is used or available for different devices like mobile phones, tablets, PC, or any other electronic devices. The basis of the technology is on radio waves, which will have no obstruction or barriers in their paths. Bluetooth uses a specific amount frequency, which describes its compatibility. It is also used within a particular industry like music, dance, corporate sector.
From that variety comes to a device called “projector.”
Are you a given professional or a manager of a specific department or any person holding a long post, then you have must have tremendous pressure to complete specific projects and discuss with other team members. You can feel the same vibe in college also if you are a senior. Then you talk about giving or a project you have to explain in front of your juniors. Then with one laptop or only providing verbal discussion will not be enough. You have to show or discuss the project over a larger area or zooming in the laptop slides to make it visible to others.
History of Bluetooth projector
Here comes the role of a projector. A projector is nothing but an instrument that projects rays of light on a giant whiteboard or any wall to show or discuss any topics with others. It is used to protect the contents of the smartphone or laptop over a larger area. There is a lens inside the projector, which is transparent—the materials after processing pass through the lens and get focused on the projector screen.
But in previous old days, there will be enough connecting wires which you have to plug-in for the projector to work. It became a total mess to adjust all cables and place it in a proper place. But we all know that terrible day is gone. Now technology dominates everybody and everything. Now there has been a discovery of Bluetooth projector. A Bluetooth projector is an advanced version of the standard projector. That means there will be no cable and no wires. A person can easily connect a project with a laptop or phone by using a Bluetooth connection. A BT projector is an excellent integration of the latest tech, like Bluetooth, with a piece of equipment that is heavily used in the corporate industry or colleges.
I know you will all be excited to buy this excellent Bluetooth projector. But you have to note and analyze some main points before you go and purchase the projector. So things to know before buying a Bluetooth projector are given here.
Features of Bluetooth projector
- Firstly we have to research about the quality content over anything. There are many such projectors which take up high-resolution material from the phone but project a low-quality content. So the projectors go through a process of downsampling to downgrade the quality to have low performance.
- We have to also deal with the area of the image over which this projector is throwing light. You have to decide which projector to buy. Some Bluetooth projector is there to throw larger images over a short distance. These are the unique models of projectors because, in almost all cases, if you go far away from the wall, the projector will throw larger images.
- The next point will be an essential factor in having an outstanding experience for all users and viewers. That is the brightness of a projector. It is very susceptible to light pollution. In simple terms, we can say that the brighter the projector, the less will be the pollution. But we know that everything has strengths and weaknesses. So if you have a bright light throwing projector, the less will be the battery life. So it will be an excellent suggestion to use low brightness Bluetooth projector for night schedules.
- If you are a traveler or if you are on a constant move traveling from places to places, then the portability will be a significant part of having your research. If you have a portable less weight Bluetooth projector, it will be super helpful to you. So you should always go for that projector, which quickly comes inside your backpack.
- In some cases other than showing slides of projects, you also want to play games and show it to your friends on the big screen. So here you have to go to that projector which will have more ports. If there will be more ports, then many devices can be connected like a gaming console or a TV or other thing.
- You will have a great advantage to hear that there are in-built speakers in the portable Bluetooth projector. So you will have no tension to carry any massive speakers with you to watch a movie or listen to music videos on a big screen.
- The central part of every machine or device is the capability to sustain in real life. It means the battery life. Every factor starting from the weight, brightness up to speakers, each part plays a role in determining how much the Bluetooth projector will have power. But in most cases, we can remain assured that you can watch up to 2-3 movies easily.
In the case of Bluetooth projector there are different classic models which you can buy .
Different classic models
LG Bluetooth projector
When it comes to buying awesome things blended with technology, LG is better than others. We have an LG Bluetooth projector with full HD and LED screen. It integrates with the latest tech like sufficient ports, complete high-quality resolution, and many others. It has a somewhat larger screen size than other Bluetooth projectors. But this model also has some disadvantages like LG projector has a low battery life. As thy have incorporated such latest tech, surely the developers have to face the outcomes of this. The speakers, as said by reviewers, are also not up to the standard.
Anker nebula model
Next can be the Anker nebula model, which is a very impressive Bluetooth projector. It stands out of the box with its bunch of useful smart features. They are also more potent than any other Bluetooth projector. This projector shares its tech with android also. You can download all movie streaming apps like Netflix onto the projector. The projector is excellent in many aspects. It lets you live to stream your content from the projector using the phone. You have to take the help of an app like Nebula to connect and enjoy your day.
Viewsonic Bluetooth projector
When it comes to portability, the Viewsonic Bluetooth projector is a proven warrior in its field. It has some classic and improved features, which makes it different from others. The main advantage is portability. Its weight is only 1-2 pounds. The projector has created a milestone to achieve battery backup. It can give power up to 6 hours, which is itself a great move by their team. But as said, taking into account the disadvantage, the image quality is not so good for professional uses. So you can use this Bluetooth projector while chilling out with your friends and seeing movies and all.
Optoma mini Bluetooth projector
If you love traveling places and giving your talks, then these overhead projectors are none of your business. You will need a very portable Bluetooth projector. Here comes the role of Optoma mini Bluetooth projector. Its battery life is also perfect, like it can hold up to 4.5 hours. It is very compact, and it can quickly be taken in a carry bag. So we can say that the Lightweight and reliable battery life adds to its advantage. But as it is tiny, the screen brightness and resolution are affected. SO it becomes the weakness of this BT projector.
How to connect a Bluetooth projector to an android device?
The answer is straightforward and likely as other devices.
- Firstly go to the settings option on the phone. From there, search for Bluetooth settings from the search bar.
- Now turn on the projector using the desired switch and wait for the connection.
- Now turn on the Bluetooth option on the phone and start searching for the projector name. In most cases, the phone will automatically search for nearby Bluetooth devices.
- After the system fully completes the search, then allow permission to access the phone for the projector.
- After allowing and granting permissions, then the phone will automatically connect with the Bluetooth projector.
Now sit back and enjoy the scene!!!
If you like this post, enjoy my other articles from below link .
Hope you have find your query related to the Bluetooth projector. If you facing any problem or need support, then post your comment below.