Many Smartphone users have started complaining that while trying to purchase any software from the Google Play Store or to conduct an in-app purchase utilizing direct carrier billing or (DCB), their devices have displayed the error message: “Your account isn’t suitable for the mobile payment system. Call the company that provides your cell phone [OR-DVASA2-02]“. Today we made the decision to investigate the reasons for Error OR-DVASA2-02 and offer a few solutions.
This topic is handled in great detail in the Google Play Help Forum. However, there is no universal viewpoint on how to approach the issue. However, combining efforts allowed for the development of an algorithm to address the problem. We are now making it available to you in case this is a problem that some of your readers are having. This knowledge is also intended to be helpful.
Table of Content
- 1 How to fix Error OR-DVASA2-02?
- 2 Sum up
- 3 Frequently asked questions ( FAQs )
- 3.1 Ques 1. How can I set up direct carrier billing or DCB for the Google Play Store?
- 3.2 Ques 2. How can I purchase in-app items from the Google Play Store?
- 3.3 Ques 3. How Do I Purchase Premium Items on Google play store through Direct Carrier Billing?
- 3.4 Ques 4. How can you tell if you qualify for direct carrier billing or ( DCB ) or not?
- 3.5 Ques 5. What is the process for utilising direct carrier billing?
How to fix Error OR-DVASA2-02?
In light of this, if you attempt to complete a payment on the Google Play store using your smartphone account and receive the warning “Your account isn’t suitable for mobile payment system. Give your mobile carrier a call. “Can’t validate your account,” or “[OR-DVASA2-02]” Later, try one more. You should initially determine if you can purchase material on the Google Play store using other payment providers by searching for “[OR-DVASA2-03]”;
If this is the case and you are able to make transactions with other payment options but not using Direct Carrier Billing, it would be worthwhile to remove Direct Carrier Billing and then add it again.
DCB should be removed by:
- Log in to your account at payments.google.com;
- Click on the “payment method” in the menu;
- click on the “Remove” option on the phone number side.
When you’ve done that, you can go back to your Google Payments account and add direct carrier billing as a form of payment. Simply adhere to the directions below.
- Verify that you are connected to the necessary network;
- Start the Google Play Store application;
- Choose an app or piece of digital content that you want;
- Click the price, select “Payment choices,” and then click the Down arrow.
- By selecting “Enable carrier billing,”
- Then, click “Save” after reviewing the account information.
- For the purpose of concluding the re-adding of Direct Carrier Billing, accept the “Terms of Services” and end your buy habitually.
Once you’ve followed all the procedures, the OR-DVASA2-02 or OR-DVASA2-03 issues should no longer be an issue with your payment service.
It’s an intriguing query. What if one tries to use a conventional technique to solve the OR-DVASA2-02 (03) fault? The approach has frequently been effective in resolving Google Play store difficulties. That is to delete and add your Google account again, then clear the cache as well as the data. You should check the access to your Google and mail accounts first before attempting this. If that’s the case, you might try to take the following actions:
- After stopping the Google Play services by force, clear your data. (Go to the settings, then select the applications. There, you will find the Google Play Store app. Click on it, then tap the option that will cause a stop, after which you should clear the data)
- Clear cache for Google Play Services (go to Settings then click on Apps after that click on Google Play Services choose the Clear Cache option and click OK);
- Clear data for Google Play Store (go to Settings then click on Apps there click on Google Play Services and after that Clear Data and click OK);
Change your billing method through the browser:
- Open a browser and navigate to https://pay.google.com/#paymentMethods.
- Join your account by logging in.
- Try to find your smartphone billing account.
- On the side, click Remove.
- If you’re sure, select Remove once more.
- The chosen payment method should now be found.
- To add to bill payment, select it from the given options.
Simply remove your Gmail account on google:
- Then, select the account you wish to delete by tapping “Google” in the “Accounts” section of your device’s settings.
- Select “Remove account” from the menu.
Set up a Google account:
- Access the “Settings” menu on your device; select the “Accounts” item, then “Add account,” and finally “Google.”
- Add your account by following the steps.
Try writing to the Google Play store Help Forum if you are having trouble logging into your Google account. You have a fair probability of finding the solution to your problem.
If this notice has reached you, “Your account is ineligible for mobile payment service, according to the error code [OR-DVASA2-02]. Try to contact the mobile operator “. Your mobile number with AT&T is also not recognized and asks for account verification every time you attempt DCB (Direct Carrier Billing), is this true? You could try carrying out each of the ensuing actions individually.
Actions you must take:
- To no avail, you must uninstall Direct Carrier Billing from payments.google.com and reinstall it.
- You must completely delete Google from my Phone and clean caches and data from the Google Play store.
- It is necessary to default on and clear the network operator.
- register again on all Google services after logging out.
- With Google Tech Support or AT&T Tech Support, you might have to make a lot of tech calls and send them emails.
The problem may not have a method to solve it properly, but don’t worry.
We have been looking and investigating for the greater part of the past year, but this is just a very tiny proportion of tries to find a solution.
Please be aware that you may not have experienced any issues with mobile bills prior to receiving your Android smartphone from AT&T with a new phone number.
Therefore, based just on that hint, one would infer there is a problem with the new number you provided for verification.
There are many people who are struggling with this problem, so if you can find a solution, you will be helping the entire planet. The same goes for us; we’re trying our hardest to do it.
If you’ve received this notification, “The error code [OR-DVASA2-02] shows that your account is not qualified for mobile payment service. Try contacting the provider of your mobile device.”. Is it accurate to say that your AT&T mobile number is also not recognized and that every time you try to use DCB or (Direct Carrier Billing), a request for account verification is made? In this essay, we have discussed this problem and attempted to offer you any and all solutions that might be useful in resolving it. So, if you’re having difficulties with this problem as well, take a look above. We sincerely hope that this will be helpful to you, and we would be happy to provide you with more advice along these lines.
Frequently asked questions ( FAQs )
Ques 1. How can I set up direct carrier billing or DCB for the Google Play Store?
Ans: follow the given instructions.
- Go to “My Account” on the Play Store or choose your profile picture.
- Select Payment & Subscription in Google Pay Profile after it is open.
- “Add Smart Communications Billing” can be selected under Payment Methods.
- By choosing “Enable,” you are approving the request.
- The option to pay with Smart Communications is now available.
Ques 2. How can I purchase in-app items from the Google Play Store?
Ans: follow the given instructions.
- Activate your favourite app. To purchase in-game or in-app products, visit the store.
- Select the in-app purchase that you desire.
- “Smart Communications” should be chosen in the Google Play store Pop-up.
- Use biometric scanners with your Google Play login to confirm your purchase.
- You’ll get a notification about your transaction through both email and SMS accounts. .
Ques 3. How Do I Purchase Premium Items on Google play store through Direct Carrier Billing?
Ans: follow the given instructions:
- Activate Google Play. Pick the application you want to purchase.
- To buy the App utilising Smart Direct Carrier Billing, click “Buy.”
- Choose “Smart Communications” from the Google Play Pop up.
- Use your Google Play account or biometric security to confirm your purchase.
- The cost of the transaction will be added to your Smart Postpaid or Prepaid Load.
- In case your app acquisition is successful, you will be informed. You will receive a message by SMS and email confirming your purchase.
Ques 4. How can you tell if you qualify for direct carrier billing or ( DCB ) or not?
Ans: how to use direct carrier billing:
- You need to be in good shape and be enrolled in a regular user calling plan.
- A personal account is required for your account. Employee, corporate, or governmental accounts are not acceptable.
- Accounts that are prepaid are not really eligible for carrier billing.
- Your cellphone provider shouldn’t have its headquarters in New Mexico.
- You must have an account to use My Verizon.
- The number on which you wish to use carrier billing cannot have the transactions and gifting blocking feature enabled, and it must be capable of receiving text messages.
- Check the Blocks section in My Verizon to ensure that you don’t have purchases, gifting, or text messaging blocked.
- Each mobile account is subject to a $300 spending cap each billing cycle.
- Only digital content or virtual commodities are acceptable.
Ques 5. What is the process for utilising direct carrier billing?
Ans: follow the given steps:
- While completing your purchase, you have the option of choosing direct carrier billing as the method of payment.
- When purchasing digital content from a retailer that is a participant, you will have the opportunity to choose “Carrier Billing” and complete the on-screen instructions. You’ll often take the following actions after choosing this option:
- Your cell phone number must be entered into the fields on the merchant’s website or app when required.
- The billing ZIP code of the Account Owner will need to be entered, or you will be provided a temporary passcode by text message that you must input in the appropriate section.
- The name of the seller and the cost of your transaction will be included in a verification text and email that you will receive.