The dog is usually referred to as man’s best friend. However, the phones have become the mainstay of men. In this blog, we will discuss my phone history What kinds of information are stored on phones, and how you can gain access to all records and histories stored on your phone. There are various kinds of histories that can be displayed on mobile phones. We’re trying to cover each of them in turn.
My Phone Call History
The primary use that we use our phones for is to make call or get calls We call a lot every throughout the day. Everyday we receive many calls, some from the person we know while others could be from an unknown number. There are times that we would like to find the number of a person who called us two days ago. It’s like the Phone book’s record is a good source The phone app should have recorded all calls made, missed calls as well as the numbers that you dialed.
We’ll now examine the various ways of looking through the log of calls or call histories.
The first method is: Using the Phone app
Utilizing the Phone app included in the mobile device.
- Start the phone application.
- Click on the recent or history.
- You can now see all calls that were received and missed, as well as the calls that were dailed.
The second method is: Third-party apps
Another option is to utilize third-party applications such as Truecaller
The steps to install TrueCaller.
- Go to the Google Play store.
- Search for Truecaller.
- Download Truecaller.
How to access history of calls in TrueCaller
- Open TrueCaller app.
- You can view the call log after you have opened your Truecaller application.
Third method Provider
Contact your service provider to request copies of the call history that will be recorded on their servers.
Internet is rapidly growing in popularity and more and more people are using apps such as Whatsapp in order to call.
Here’s how to review your phone’s history using Whatsapp,
- Launch the Whatsapp application.
- Swipe right twice.
- You’ll be directed through”CALLS” “CALLS” tab.
Here you can locate Your Call Log.
My Phone Browsing History
Nowadays, our phones are not only for calls, we use it to browse on the internet too.
Internet browsing history
Google Chrome is one of the most popular browsers that are used to this day. Let’s take a look at how you can look up the history of browsing on Chrome.
- You can open the Google Chrome browser.
- Click on the 3 dots in the right-hand side of the screen.
- Click on History.
Here you can view the timeline of all videos you’ve interacted in.
You can now see your browsing past.
The next question that pops up to our minds is how do you erase the history of your online browsing.
- Open google chrome.
- Simply click on the three dots at the top-right corner.
- Next, Click on ” History“.
- Select ” Clear browsing data…“.
How can you browse the internet without being stored within History?
- Open Google Chrome browser.
- Click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner.
- Click on the ” New Incognito tab“.
Everything you do in Incognito mode won’t be recorded.
My Phone Youtube Browsing History
You can use the internet to stream videos for entertainment, but also to gain knowledge.
YouTube will even record every video you watch and the results you search for,
How can you find the history of your watch on YouTube?
- Launch YouTube. Open ” Youtube” application.
- Select”Library,” which is located under the ” Library” option at the bottom left corner.
- Click on “ Youtube watch History“.
How can I erase the history of watching videos on YouTube?
- Launch your “Youtube” app.
- Simply click on your profile image that is associated with your Google account in the upper right hand corner. It will display the menu.
- Next, click “Settings”.
- Click on “History and Privacy”.
Here you will see many options.
- Clear Watch History: Clicking on this option will erase your YouTube watch history.
- Search history cleared By clicking this link, you will delete all you Youtube record of searches.
- Stop watch record history By turning this on, you can stop YouTube from the recording of your YouTube watch history.
- Stop search history recording: Toggling this option to ON will prevent Youtube from recording you Youtube record of your search.
There are a lot of apps installed on our Android device. Sometimes we be running out of space so we tend to delete some of the apps in order to free up space. After some time, we may decide to install the app. If you not remember the title of the application that you have installed, don’t be worried as Google Play Store contains the history of every one of the applications you’ve installed when you signed in using your Google account on your device.
How can I look up my phone’s history of apps?
Here’s how to view my phone’s history of the apps that have been installed in the Android device:
- Open “Google Play Store”.
- Select the Profile image that is that is associated with Your Google account.
- Then, click “Manage apps and device”.
- Click on “Manage”.
- Select the drop-down menu that is named “Installed”.
- After you click “Installed”, A dropdown menu will open.
- Click on “Not Installed”.
Now , you can view all Apps and Games you have downloaded to date with Your Google account.
How can you see my phone’s history of location?
We tend to utilize our smartphones to navigate If your location is active constantly, Google maps will track your location and include them in your timeline.
- Open Google maps.
- Select the profile photo that is associated with your Google account in the upper right hand corner.
- Simply click on “Your timeline”.
- A list of items will be displayed together with the map.
- This information might not be correct due to the location services are running on the background.
How do you prevent maps from track your location history?
- Open Google maps.
- Select the profile photo that is associated with your Google account at the top right hand corner.
- Click to turn to ” Incognito mode“.
Crash reports on Android
We often encounter various issues while using our mobile phones. it might be crashing or turning off abruptly.
This issue can be fixed by press the power button as well as the volume buttons for between 7 and 13 minutes. Sometimes, this may not work If you are trying to resolve this issue, you could speak to your technician about the issue. This process is much simpler when you know the specific issue you’re having.
You can find the crash logs from your device and forward these to the technical person. This makes the process much more simple.
How can I access Crash Logs on my Android phone?
- Start your Settings App on the Android device.
- Select to open the Developers option.
- The Developers options isn’t displayed in your phone. Then,
- Click “about the phone” in the settings.
- Scroll down to locate “Build Number”.
- Simply click on “Build Number” 10 times.
- You will see an email that says “You are a developer now”.
- After you have opened the Developers options, toggle off the toggle if it’s not turned on.
- Hit “Take bug report”.
- The download will contain an archive of all Bugs as well as logs.
Logcat in Android
If you’re an application developer, or debugging It is important to know about Logcat. The tool for assessing logistics contingencies (LOGCAT) includes all crash and error messages which will assist you in debugging your Android application.
How can I get access to Logcat on Android?
To perform this task you’ll require an laptop or desktop download and install Android Studio on your computer. After you have installed the application on your computer , follow these steps.
- Open Android studio on your laptop or desktop.
- Click on “Create new Project”.
- Select “No Activity”.
- Click on Finish.
- After you have finished, After that, a Window will appear similar to the picture below.
- Select Logcat (Bottom on the left).
- This will reveal an empty terminal on the lower.
- It will display “No Connected Device”.
After you’ve finished the installation of Android Studio on your Computer It’s now the time for you to link your Android device.
- Open the settings on your Android phone.
- Go to developers settings.
- The Developer’s choice isn’t present in your phone. Then,
- Go to “about the phone” in the settings.
- Scroll down to locate “Build Number”.
- Hit “Build Number” 10 times.
- You will get an email with the message “You are a developer today.
- Open Developers Settings.
- After you have opened the Developer’s Options, toggle off the toggle if not on.
- Look up USB debugging.
- Toggling USB debugging on.
After you have set up these devices on your mobile device and your PC, connect your android device to your desktop computer or laptop.
Then you will see the terminal is running and you can see every log that is running.
Whatsapp History of chat
Whatsapp is among the most popular messaging apps. we use it for private and for official usage. There will be a lot of chats saved and, if we decide to upgrade our mobile, it’s difficult if the entire chat history is erased from the mobile.
The history of chats on Whatsapp is saved locally on your device, you’ll always be able to access your local chat history that is located in the folder.
Whatsapp > Databases
If you’d like to create an archive from your conversation history on the internet (google drive) You can accomplish this via
- Make settings available within Whatsapp.
- Click on “Chats”.
- Select “Chat backup”.
- Select to sign up for a Google Account to back up your chats.
- Simply click on “Back up”
Your chats will be stored in Google drive. Once you have installed WhatsApp to your latest device. Once you have installed WhatsApp, you will be able to restore the chat history by selecting your Google account.
How can I save chat history on Whatsapp?
- Open WhatsApp.
- Click on the three dots at the right-hand side of the screen.
- Next, Click on “Settings”
- Click on “Chats”.
- Scroll down and click “Chat history”.
- Here, you’ll find many choices
- Chat with exporters
This feature lets you communicate with others.
- Hit “Export chat”.
- Choose a person who has a chat history that you would like to see.
- There will be an email with a saving export option “Without media” and “Include media”.
- By clicking the button “Without media”, you will transfer your chat history without media.
- Clicking include media will save your chat history to media.
- Now , you can make sure you share your Whatsapp chat history with anyone you’d like.
- Archive every chat.
This feature will save all chat conversations on your Whatsapp.
- Clean all Chats Clear all chats in your Whatsapp account.
- Remove all chats This option will delete all chats in your Whatsapp.
What we’ve learned in this blog:
- To view our call history, you can use an app for phones built-in or using an app from a third party like Truecaller.
- Make calls and check their login Whatsapp calls.
- To view our browsing history within the browser, select”History.
- Browse in privacy without the history of our browsing being tracked using the incognito mode.
- Clear our browser history.
- Watch and search history on the Youtube app. Additionally, we can remove these.
- Get crash reports for Android devices with the Developer option.
- Download Logcat on Android mobiles by using Android Studio.
- Finaaly we’ve learned to export, clear, archive, and export whatsapp chat history using the settings for whatspp.