The Internet becomes an integral part of our lives and plays a significant role to make them better. Everything nowadays is getting digitized and jumping into the online world. From providing education to running businesses, almost all things are being done online. It not only gives you flexibility in your work but some other major benefits also. You need less manpower, minimal fixed-cost items, and much more. Everything can be done simply with the help of a device and a good internet connection.
This transition from offline to getting online is quite beneficial for big organizations and enterprises. As you know, they have a vast workforce and employee base and their businesses are running in multiple countries at multiple different places. So, ultimately, managing that workforce itself is a hectic task. Even to manage all the activities of those employees, they have to set up a different department. Here comes the need for a portal that is capable of managing all the activities of those employees. My Apron Home Depot associate portal is no different from it. In this article, I will show you a complete login guide for the My Apron Home Depot portal. So, let’s get straight into MyApronHomeDepot.
What is My Apron Home Depot ESS login portal?
My Apron ESS portal is made by The Home Depot company solely to manage all the necessary activities of the huge employee base. Home Depot is a company that is well-known for providing essential construction equipment, appliances, machines, and other such services. It is founded in June 1978 by Arthur Blank and Bernard Marcus. Currently, it is the largest home improvement retailer in the United States.
Currently, more than 490,000+ employees are working in the company. The company states that its employees are the ones who create a major difference for them to stand higher in comparison to other companies in a similar domain. But at the same time, managing this huge community of people is becoming a problematic task for them. As a result, the company developed the My Apron ESS login portal.
MyTHDHR.com, which is the ESS (Employee Self-Service) portal of home depot. The main purpose behind this portal is that employees can easily keep track of their important information, and necessary details and easily manage their activities. It helps in maintaining a proper work-life balance. It has lots of features such as scheduling, attendance, pay slips, absence leaves, and much more which we will discuss later. Not to mention, it not only provides benefits to employees but to the company also. It makes the management process a lot more convenient and lesser time taking. Apart from it, this will result in saving a lot of variable and fixed costs.
Features of My Apron Home Depot (MyApronHomeDepot) ESS portal
It offers you plenty of features which are very useful for the employees of the company. Some of the major features are listed below.
- You can access the Schedule, time, and attendance information through ESS.
- An employee can update his/her personal information such as an address, and contact number easily.
- Employees can check if there is some incorrectness in their profile.
- Employees can easily access the Payslips and tax information.
- You can also download the payslips using a secure internet browser such as google chrome.
- You can apply for a leave of absence in case of a medical emergency or other personal reasons.
Prerequisites for the Login Process
You have to follow some prerequisites for logging in to the Home Depot ESS portal.
- To access the ESS portal, you must be connected to a stable internet connection.
- Always use a secure internet browser such as Google chrome for android and safari for IOS.
- I suggest you always use a laptop to access the portal. You will be able to do the work in an effective manner and fast also.
- Make sure you have your credentials such as your Employee user id and your password.
- Always use a secure internet connection and try to avoid using an open network.
- Don’t use the network in public areas such as stations, restaurants, or cyber cafes to access the portal.
- Don’t give your user id and password to anybody in any situation.
- Don’t get involved in any unauthorized and illegal activity while using the portal.
- Immediately log out of the portal after finishing your work.
My Apron Login
Follow this step-by-step procedure to login into the Self-service portal of Home Depot. Login process is slightly different for the former associates as compared to the current associates.
The login procedure for the current associates
- Step 1 – Open your browser and go to the official website of the My Apron employee self-service portal. You can also click on this link https://www.mythdhr.com/ESS.html.
- Step 2 – Scroll down to the bottom of the page. You will find that there are two ways to log in. You have to choose the one for current associates.
- Step 3 – You can click on this link to jump directly to the login page. Visit here https://hdapps.homedepot.com/ESSSecurity/logon.do?locale=en_US&appUrl=/ESSOPS/logon.do.
- Step 4 – Here, you have to choose your location. It can be either store or some other location. Also, as a pre-requisite, you need an AIS id for the store and a LAN id for other locations.
- Step 5 – Now you have to enter your login credentials, user id, and password. After that, click on the Login button and that’s it. The login process is finished.
The login procedure for the former associates
- Step 1 – On the homepage of the Employee self-service portal of Home Depot. Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Step 2 – You will find the option to log in for the former associates and workers. Click on that link.
- Step 3 – You can also click on this link https://hdapps.homedepot.com/ESSTermSecurity/logon.do to directly jump on the login page.
- Step 4 – Here, you will find a form to identify yourself as an inactive associate.
- Step 5 – Fill out the necessary information in the form. You have to fill in your last name, DOB (date of birth), and last four digits of your social security number/social insurance number.
- Step 6 – Fill out the captcha/security word.
- Step 7 – After filling out all the details, click on the ‘continue to security validation option’ and that’s it. You are good to go now.
You are given access to the portal post-verification of your identity based on the information you have entered.
How to reset the password in the My Apron ESS login portal?
If you have forgotten your password or lost it somehow then there is no need to worry about it. Follow this step-by-step procedure to reset your password in the ESS login portal.
- Step 1 – Go to the official website of the My Apron Home Deport self-service. Click on this link to redirect to https://www.mythdhr.com/ESS.html.
- Step 2 – Scroll down to the bottom of the homepage. Here you will find the option named Forgot your password. Click on that option.
- Step 3 – After that, you will redirect to a login page and again you have to click on the forgot password option.
- Step 4 – Here you will get three different options to reset your password. These are as follows.
- Reset with a text message – It is for the users who have a valid cell phone number registered in the workday or contractor depot.
- Reset with RSA token – It is for the users that have an RSA token registered with their account.
- Reset using other methods – This is for the users who are on the Home Depot network in a store or other facility building and do not have an RSA token or registered cellphone number.
- Step 5 – After selecting a particular method, you have to enter your user id and click on the continue option.
- Step 6 – Fill out all the required information in the request and follow the given instructions. Then you will be able to set up a new password.
If you are still facing any problems after trying out all these given methods, you can write an email to them and contact them to reset your password.
Login using the Home Depot App
You can also download the official Home Depot app on your smartphone. The Home Depot app is available for free on the Google Play Store as well as the Apple App store. After downloading the app, you can log in to the app using your login credentials (user id and password). Currently, it has over 10 million+ downloads on the google play store. You can shop over 1 million+ products as per your choice.
The Home Depot app has plenty of amazing features in it. Some of them are listed below.
- Product Locator – Find products quickly in the store and inventory also.
- Shop Smarter – See detailed information, watch in-app videos, and more.
- Live chat support – You will get instant help from product experts.
- Order tracking – Track your orders and view receipts from both online and in-store purchases.
- Image search – You can snap a picture of an item to browse the list of similar products.
How to access Time, Attendance, and Scheduling information on the ESS portal?
You can also access vital information like your schedule, time, and attendance through the self-service portal of My Apron. Follow this step-by-step procedure to log in and get access.
- Step 1 – Go to the official website of the Home Depot employee self-service portal. You can also click on this link https://www.mythdhr.com/ESS.html and get redirected to the home page.
- Step 2 – In the drop-down menu on the left hand, You will see the option named Kronos – Time, Attendance, and schedule. Click on that option.
- Fun Fact – Kronos in greek means time;)
- Step 3 – Now, you will be redirected to a login page of the ESS portal.
- Step 4 – Here, you have to enter your sign-in credentials. First of all, you need to choose the location whether a store or some other location and then enter the user id and the password.
- Step 5 – Now, click on the Sign in button and you are good to go.
After completing the login process of my schedule, you can access the time, attendance, and scheduling information.
The employees are advised to keep their supervisor or the company HR updated about necessary information about their life events. Although it is necessary for the employees to make updates on the portal on the information regarding these categories.
- Address change (Shifting with the spouse or any other reason)
- Gain or loss of coverage in case of a child’s birth or adoption.
- Death of a family member/relative.
- Legal separation, or divorce.
- Leave of absence.
- Termination from the company.
How to apply for a leave on the self-service portal?
If you are an employee of Home Depot and cant be able to attend a particular event on a day due to some reason or you are having a medical emergency, then you can easily apply for a leave of absence through the My Apron employee self-service portal of the Home Depot.
Not to mention, you are advised to inform your HR about your leave and the reason behind that too. Follow this small step-by-step procedure to apply for the leave.
- Step 1 – Log on to the My Apron ESS portal of Home Depot using your user id and password.
- Step 2 – Access leave of absence information center > packets.
- Step 3 – Now, you can print out the details of your leave of absence.
Payslip and Tax Statements
All the employees of the company whether current associates or former ones can access their respective payslips and the information related to the tax statements by logging into the My Apron ESS portal. Also, you can download these payslips and get a printout of them.
At the end of every month, Home Depot paid salaries to all the employees through direct bank transfers. Apart from it, employees who do not have a bank account can use payroll cards to get their monthly wages on the time. Employees can avail of the following benefits.
- Get access to your W-2 wage and tax returns.
- Get the online option for printing the tax assessments.
- Access and open the payslip in your browser and get a printout of it.
- View and update information regarding withholding taxes.
NOTE – Always use a secure web browser such as chrome or safari to avoid any mishappening.
Connect with the HR of Home Depot
If you have any queries or doubts regarding anything or just want to get in touch with the HR of the company, you can use this information.
Home Depot Benefits
- Contact Number – 1-800-555-4954, (Mon – Fri 9:00 am – 7:00 pm)
- Live chat benefit – You can visit www.livetheorangelife.com.
- For stock purchases – 1 -800-843-2150
- Email – [email protected]
- Home Depot Address – Home Depot, 2455 Paces Ferry Rd SE, #B #3, Atlanta, GA 30339-1834
Important Links related to Home Depot ESS Portal
Here is the list of some important links related to the myTHDHR portal.
- My Apron ESS Portal – https://www.mythdhr.com/index.html
- Access My Schedule Portal – https://hdapps.homedepot.com/LaborMgtTools/WFMEssLauncher
- Home Depot Benefits – https://apps.bswift.com/orangelife/
- Home Depot Careers – https://careerdepot.homedepot.com/
This is the complete detailed explanation of the My Apron Home Depot employee self-service portal (myTHDHR.com). I hope you understood everything regarding this associate portal. This is the complete login guide to help you out. With the vast workforce, these type of portals becomes quite necessary to manage all the activities of the employees. Also, it becomes pretty much easy for the employee to access all the information of their use. So, ultimately it is a win-win for both organization and the working employee.
That’s it for today, if you still have any doubts or queries regarding this portal, feel free to drop them in the comment section below. I will surely get back to you in no time.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can easily access the myTHDHR portal from your smartphone and see your relevant details. Also, you can download the official Home Depot app either from the google play store or the app store. In the Home Depot app, you can view and manage your orders and some other information also.
The company clearly says that its employees are a huge advantage and play a vital role in its huge growth as compared to other such organizations. To maintain a good work-life balance and stress-free life for employees, this portal is developed and is completely secure and reliable when it comes to functionality.
No, Home Depot does not offer any kind of senior discounts currently in 2022. Not to mention that if you are a US military veteran then you will get some additional discounts at Home Depot. Also, you get some extra benefits if you sign up as a Pro member or Pro Xtra member.