Have you ever encountered this name striking in your mobile. Most of the time you might see this as a trigger or alert notification. Have you ever wondered what this org.codeaurora.dialer is? Before diving deep into the org.codeaurora.dialer app,let us first know what does this org.code aurora mean?
What is org code aurora
Org code aurora is a collaborative project which uses linux foundation. Hosts here check the source code provided. They check whether the code performance is optimized or not and is it enabled to network connectivity and related ecosystems, which they check whether it is suitable and does support systems of chip products.
About org.codeaurora.dialer app
It is a package name of a dialer app, which is by default given in the mobile to make phone calls. Any android app contains this dialer app . This dialer app enables one to make phone calls . This org.codeaurora.dialer app was also tested for its optimization performance . And later installed the package into android mobiles. Wondering what does a package mean? Packages are folders which contain source code. Confused of listening to the source code and folder names. Ok that is the formal definition of package names. Let us make it simple and let us learn according to our usage and comfort. Let us know what packages are???
What is a package?
A package is simply which contains necessary or required software for the mobile to run. And companies or organizations use these packages and embed them into their android phones. Each package has a unique name. Each package itself acts as a unique identifier for the android operating system. These packages contain source code and these are executed according to the requirement. An individual package contains a group of codes related to different objects. And Like these many packages will be there. All these different objects contain different source code. All these groups of source code are stored in a single package which is a unique identifier. And this package name is uniquely identified and used to launch in the mobile also with that uniquely identified name. This is how the operating system in a mobile works by loading all the packages according to the usage.
Some of the package names are
- Org.codeaurora.snapcam: It enables you to access the modified version of google web camera, even though you do not own a pixel smartphone. You can download this package and install it into your mobile. Due to this you can have features of google web camera and improve as well as enjoy your photography skills.
- Org.codeaurora.ims: It is also similar to a google’s modified version of the camera. It also helps you in using google camera without a pixel smartphone. In this you have to download the application through APK, as it is not available directly in the playstore.
- Org.codeaurora.btmultism: It is generally used for file transferring, which uses file transfer protocol, and it also has the ability to catch the anti corrupt software.
How org.codeaurora.dialer works
We have got to know about the org.codeaurora.dialer package name, let us know how it works. The moment you click the dialer app in the mobile, it will simply launch the org.codeaurora.dialer package. It sometimes launches with the message name or also sometimes directly launched. Mainly when you restart your mobile, you will sometimes be notified with this alert or trigger message, in those times you will be able to see the name of this package . But is not an error or issue, It just signifies that you are using the codeaurora.dialer app for some use.
Applications of org.codeaurora.dialer
When you have a dialer package you will have a lot more applications with it. You can call anyone without any issue. This dialer package enables you to make an error free call to anyone as it is checked its source code for improvement and also optimized performance enables you to make calls without any technical issues. Generally RAM of the phone is the factor for deciding the speed of the mobile. But packages with optimized source code helps apps work faster. Similarly the dialer package helps to work and launch the app faster the moment you click it.
And you have many applications with the use of a dialer package, it helps you in calling to anyone. Allows you to save contacts and also allows you to make an emergency list. All these are included in the dialer package. In this way this package helps you do many more things and gives you a good dialer experience without any glitch.
Is org.codeaurora.dialer is secure?
In the minds of many people questions like these may arise. Whether the app is secure enough to perform any activities on it , triggers or alert notifications on it is dangerous if a phone’s activity is being hacked. Many people face these type of worries if they see a flash of information like this. But it’s all normal , nothing to worry about. Its just a package that is being launched when you use the mobile. And this package makes the application work securely.
Why does it occur?
It will occur for many reasons but does not cause any harm to your device, The following may be the reasons for it occurring.
- The moment you update the phone, every package will be installed.This is what makes you wait for sometime to use after the phone is restarted. At those packages will be initialized, In such cases you will see the package name flashes. But don’t worry, It does not cause any harm.
- When you try to open a dialer app. In such situations you use the app to call to anyone or you may use to type a number and save the number, In such cases you will see the package name flash. When you open a dialer application, the package of org.codeaurora.dialer package is being launched . So the alert may come to you as a notification or a piece of information may be visible on your desktop. It is just an indication that your app is being launched.
- If you get a call from anyone else, you may see this notification on your mobile as an alert or trigger notification. This means that the application is being used and so the package again activates. This package activates, if anyone call to you and if you call anyone.
Simply org.codeaurora.dialer is a package and this package gets launched whenever you have an application of it when the app is being used or launched. This is simply a package that enables you to dial and allows you to make calls to anyone else.
Troubleshoot methods to org.codeauroa.packge?
The troubleshooting of this package is due to reasons of unwanted usage of this package, which may cause your android device to run slow. In such cases you can use the troubleshoot methods to work it as per the requirement. The following are some of the troubleshooting methods .
- Update or restart your device: Updating or restarting your device helps you fix any bugs if there is in your application or packages. In these cases your OS will be uptodate and also checks for bugs or issues in your previous OS, and if there, solves all the issues and helps you enjoy the experience of the updated OS.
- Clear unwanted memory: Some of the issues may occur due to usage or saving more cache files when you use a phone. This may cause some applications or packages to not work properly. In such cases you can clear the cache by visiting your phone settings. And type in the search box as cache . You will be viewed with how much cache (in mb or kb) is created . Simply by clicking on that you can clear the cache memory if there is any. Clearing cache not only helps you to work dialer packages properly, it also enables you to work on the remaining packages efficiently. Clearing is very helpful in increasing your mobile’s RAM speed which reflects its uses in many other apps.
- Usage of multiple applications: Multiple applications if opened at a time may cause runtime errors to your device. In such cases you need to clear the background running applications which are not in use. This increases the efficiency of your mobile or device. Also background running applications sometimes prevent you from an easy mobile experience and cause your phone to hang sometimes. So try to clear the background of running applications. You can do that easily by clearing the apps which are not in usage for you at the particular time. Also you can get a list of applications you are using when you held down the home button for a period of time. Simply scroll the one which is not in use for you which mentions the exit or stop usage of that app. This helps you in maintaining the smooth experience of the mobile and also helps you to work the dialer package.
Hence above mentioned solutions may work for you better if you are having any issue related to the dialer package. Most of the time issues may not occur with the dialer package, but if it does occur you can immediately overcome it with the help of above mentioned solutions.
NOTE: Sometimes you may not use the Dialer application, but may see notifications related to it. These were the cases when that particular package is being used by some other applications for some other purposes. This is not an issue or bug.
Above mentioned were the details regarding the org.codeaurora.dialer package.This enables you to make calls and is also responsible for call notifications. And also you got to know about the causes of getting this notification and solutions to solve issues related to dialer packages. Also it is always suggested to clear cache in your phone from time to time ,so that it helps you in increasing your RAM speed and also increases the efficiency of the mobile. In this way the org.codeaurora.dialer package plays a major role in the android device.
NOTE: If you see this information without any above mentioned cause, In such case it might occur because of a bug or malfunction in the app. Generally these issues will be resolved if you update your mobile or reboot your mobile. But if this is causing you trouble, then in such cases you can immediately contact customer support. If the problem is resolved using reboot or restart, you can proceed to using your mobile. If not solved despite rebooting your mobile, it is suggested to contact the customer support and raise the complaint.
Frequently Asked Questions
No it’s not a bug, it is a package of a dialer application which enables you to make calls and also helps you to launch your dialer application when you click it.
The reason behind this is that some other application in your mobile is using this package, so it results in the flash of this information on your display. You can simply avoid that by clearing your background running applications and keeping the phone or mobile in stable condition.
There are many uses of clearing the cache, if you cleared the cache it helps in increasing your mobile speed and also enables in improving the system’s efficiency. This is one of the methods to improve your RAM speed.
It is a collaborative project which uses linux and also serves as a foundation for many companies where their source codes are checked for optimization and improvement performances and also modified according to fit the system of chip products.