Is the iothiddenmenu app available for Android devices? Yes, absolutely! But what is this iothidden menu? Iot is the abbreviation of ‘Internet of Things’. The most important aspect of this is that you can control different devices within the same internet connection. You can control your car settings and other home appliances from a single device. This versatility of iot is what makes it so fascinating. It has been available for a long time. In the meantime, many new modifications and improvements have been made. You can personalize your smartphone according to your need using the iothiddenmenu. If you desire, you can just enable or disable it as it suits you.
Today, in this blog, we are going to discuss everything about iothiddenmenu for Android devices. We will explore its pros and how it works. Also, we will learn how to implement them efficiently. So, without further talk, let’s get started right away.
Introduction: a brief on iothiddenmenu
As the name suggests, iot is all about the Internet of Things and its Hidden Menus. Try to understand how these two coherently partner together to enhance the application’s working. The ‘Internet of Things’ methodology allows access to several electronic devices within one network. One can easily communicate and work on one device and share data using this internet. Moreover, they can process data and perform analytical operations without much fuss.
Android phones come with many functions and features. Some of the Android features are software-based, while others are hardware based. However, It is an Android feature that is both software as well as hardware-based. Because of this, you can fetch any data available on the network without individually operating it without any keyboard and buttons.
In what form is iothiddenmenu available for Android devices?
Now, you know that there is such a fascinating thing in Android known as the iothiddenmenu. But now the question is in what form iothiddenmenu is available for Androids. See, whenever we obtain some new technology, we get it customized according to our suitability right? But, every time, we need some special functionality that enables it to execute a wide range of actions.
Similarly, This is one such special Android feature. It enables you to personalize the overall Interface and make it more user-friendly. Therefore, we can agree to the point that this iothiddenmenu has more utility than any other thing on Android. Purposefully, the developers have concealed this so that it remains hidden in plain sight. You need to discover it.
Have you heard the term ‘Easter Eggs’? Easter Eggs are clues that are hidden within a framework and establish a connection with some other framework. Yes, in terms of operation and programming, Eastern Eggs are a bonus. They will remain undocumented and undiscovered unless you do a careful investigation. Once you find out, you can exploit every bit of it and make mobile handling much easier.
In the majority of Android devices, It is concealed as a Hidden menu. But how? In the form of ‘System UI Tuner’. Android version 6.0, also referred to as ‘Marshmallow’ used this System UI Tuner to enhance its user interface. However, beyond September 2019, Android version 6.0 became obsolete.
The iot hidden menu found utility in configuring the Android’s status bar. Moreover, it could also customize the device’s clock settings, alert settings, and a lot of other things. But as the nature of the menu is, it remains hidden until unleashed. You cannot be able to modify these settings readily. Just enter #0# from your phone’s keypad to get access to the iothiddenmenu at once.
What is the primary purpose of the iothiddenmenu Application?
Since It is concealed as the name says, it is not visible to users as other apps are. The System UI Tuner app is a bit intricate to look for. All of you have to do is unleash them to exploit their full utility. Besides altering the phone’s user interface and other settings, it can also detect other hardware and software-related problems. Being based on both software and hardware technicalities, these things fall under iothiddenmenu’s area of expertise.
Once you successfully activate your phone’s System UI Tuner, you unleash a fascinating set of functionalities. For instance:-
- You can modify your smartphone’s user interface display by changing its color to black, red, blue, green, orange, etc.
- You will be able to easily detect any kind of faulty issues regarding your device functionality. If there are issues regarding broken pixels, frozen pixels, or dark patches on the screen, they can be detected easily.
- Some exclusive features like visuals depicting reading, compass, accelerator, and gyroscope are readily available for you. You might have never heard of some of these components before. These are truly amazing.
- With iothiddenmenu, you have the liberty to fetch data in raw form. This can be obtained from the phone’s sensor. This can also be used to read variances in the reading obtained.
- If you feel that your phone sensor is malfunctioning, you can also perform a ‘Touch test’ at ease. This test enables you to evaluate your phone sensor’s responsiveness.
- ‘Capacitive keys’ is another feature available for Androids. Capacitive keys can work as a replacement for mechanical keys. These are mainly on-screen keys and sometimes start malfunctioning. Using the iothiddenmenu, you can test if these keys are working properly.
- Testing the efficiency of the microphone and speaker is also another perk of iothiddenmenu. Just dial a specific code in the Phone app. The ‘advanced service menu’ will open up. Here is where you can perform this test.
Accessing the iothiddenmenu by unlocking the System UI Tuner?
To customize your smartphone, you should get access to the hidden menu. For this, you have to unlock or activate the iothiddenmenu app for Android devices. Some smartphones have this app already installed. It’s well and good if your Android device has the menu. You just have to unlock the System UI Tuner to access it. If you can’t find the app on your phone, consider that there is no secret menu on the device as well. If the menu is not present on your device, you should activate it by other methods. We will talk about them in the further sections.
What are the steps involved in unlocking the System UI Tuner on your Android device?
The first step you should do is unlock your device. After that:-
- Swipe down the notification from the screen top. This will let you access the device settings.
- Sometimes the Settings option is not present in the device’s notification bar. In that case, you can directly head to the ‘Settings’ app without looking for it further.
- Now, you need to launch the System UI Tuner. Select the ‘OK’ or ‘Got It’ option from the drop-down menu.
You will be prompted with a buzzing alert when the System UI Tuner is installed on your device. Carefully follow the next instructions which pop up on the screen.
When the System UI Tuner launch is complete, you can personalize your phone’s user interface at much ease. You can change it to some setting that will let you see the remaining battery life on screen. Moreover, you can configure the ‘Volume down’ button to use it as a button to activate the DND or ‘Do Not Disturb’ function. There will be a menu called the ‘Power Notification Control’. There will be six different levels. Each provides additional features. Level 0 is the lowest and Level 5 is the highest block level. Enable any one of them to configure the notification settings.
How can I access the iothiddenmenu app on my Android device?
You have to be just cautious if the iothiddenmenu app is activated or deactivated in the settings. If the hidden menu settings are activated, you can just install the menu and then work on it. To determine whether the menu settings are enabled or disabled, you can run a preliminary check. Just follow the steps below to perform this:-
- You should look for the iothiddenmenu or the System UI Tuner in the Settings. Open ‘Settings’ on your phone and search these terms. It should show up instantly.
- When the app shows up, check the triple dotted menu in the upper right corner. Tap on it to get access to the drop-down menu.
- Here, you can see the ‘Remove Settings’ option. From this only you can determine whether the hidden menu app is enabled or disabled in the Settings.
However, there is also another way of determining whether the iothiddenmenu is working on your device or not. This method is applicable for users who use specialized launchers like ‘Launcher3’ or ‘ADW Launcher’. The steps for it are as follows:-
- Open the ‘Home Screen’ of your phone.
- Long press on any blank spot within the screen.
- Whenever you select the ‘Add to Home Screen’ option, a menu appears. Opt for some shortcuts and add them to your Home screen.
- Now you have to select the custom Shortcuts menu.
- Pick your Activity and then Activities.
- A menu will show up when you select the Activities. A completely black screen will be displayed.
- Scroll below to find the Hidden Menu. Not every device has the menu name as ‘com.android.hiddenmenu’. The name of this hidden menu may vary from system to system. Therefore, don’t overlook it.
- The Hidden Menu button contains various configuration options. Once chosen, these options will be automatically visible on the screen. Customize the entire user interface by making any changes from the hidden menu settings.
Apart from this, there is also an alternative approach to accessing the iothiddenmenu app on Android. This is the most popular approach as well.
This unique approach involves dialing up a set of significant codes from the dialer of your Android phone. These unique codes are also known as the MMI or the Man-Machine Interface codes. These codes are the shortest way to access the hidden menu in a blink. However, these codes might vary from device to device as well. The most commonly used unique codes for accessing the iothiddenmenu are as follows:-
Unique Codes for Accessing iothiddenmenu
- #0228#:- Use this code to check your phone’s battery status. No more need of navigating into the ‘Settings’ menu.
- *#03#:- This is the code for the Checksum of NAND operation.
- *#3282727336*:- This code can be used to check the status of data use.
- *#9090#:- This particular code finds utility whenever you are performing a diagnostic configuration.
- *##4636##*:- Gives you information related to the device. This includes data, batteries, alarms, etc.
- *#06#:- This code will help you to locate it if it gets lost. Generally, it tracks the device’s IMEI number.
- *#7780#:- This code will lead your phone to a reset.
- 05#:- The most wanted unique code in emergency scenarios when the phone gets locked via PUK code. Dial this code on the ‘Emergency dialer’ to unlock the PUK code.
Exploit iothiddenmenu’s full utility to enhance your phone interface. After making the suitable changes, you can just put it back by double-tapping the ‘Back’ button. There is for sure no probability of any kind of absurd issues rising. Moreover, you are left open to exploring many new features that will come with the iothiddenmenu updates in the upcoming years.
It is the most underrated feature ever in the Android genre. Most people don’t ever look for it. But once discovered, this thing is a boon. Just dial *#0*# from the dialer of your phone to get started with. We hope this article will help you get hold of this Android feature and improve your phone experience forever.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is one of the most fascinating features ever on Android. It is a set of hidden menus that will let you configure your device and can generate a whole new interface. Just dial *#0*# to get started.
It’s very easy. Just long-press the dedicated task manager key on your device. The menu will pop up on display.
You might think of speeding up your device experience by increasing internal storage. This code might help carry out this experiment. This code directly acts on the System Dump.