You are visiting a cool place and want to take some pics, but you do not have enough battery. You put your iPhone on charging, but it won't charge
1. Check USB cable 2. Most Probably issue occurs by cable 3. Replace the Teared Cable issue will resolve.
Try Another charging adaptor
1. If charger is not charging it does not mean that charger is faulty, there may be issue at micro USB port. 2. Plug in and plug out both end once and check
1. Using phone while playing or using any other app it drains the battery rapidly. 2. it seems charger is not working.
1. Port can have several faults. 2. Due to cable fold and rough handling. 3. Internal chips may have dust or broken. 4. So get it repaired or change to new one.
1. Blow air in it to remove dust particles 2. keep safely and away from dirt.
1. Some times battery lost its charge holding capability. 2. Need to change battery.
1. Fault in power source would not supply power and looks charger is not working. 2. Change the source and check it.