It can be a frustrating and possibly expensive issue if your iPhone stuck on the Apple logo. This problem can happen for a variety of causes, including software updates, jailbreaking, and hardware damage. In this article, we will explore some of the most common causes of an iPhone stuck on the apple logo and provide solutions to fix the problem. Whether you’re a seasoned iPhone user or a newbie, this guide will help you troubleshoot and fix your device so that you can get back to using it in no time.
The Apple logo is the most significant logo on the earth. One of the most serious problems your phone could experience is staying on the Apple logo for more than five minutes. The problem can be resolve by changing a malfunctioning or broken part on your device, but this requires technical knowledge and parts that are not common to most users.
If the iPhone is not responding, you will see a white screen on your iPhone where all you can see are a few lights that are coming on. Sometimes you may see the Apple logo on this screen. See If device is frozen at the Apple logo and unable to turn on, the message will display. There are several possible causes for this issue. To resolve this issue, perform a hard reset by holding down both buttons simultaneously until the device shuts down.
4 Reasons Why is my iPhone stuck on Apple Logo
The most frequent cause of your iPhone stucking on Apple logo will be cover. These reasons are common in all iPhone devices and mainly because of these reasons only we got this issue.
- Software Update Issues: The iPhone may become stuck on the Apple logo if the update is not properly installed.
- Jailbreak: If the jailbreaking process is not carried out properly, an iPhone may become stuck on the Apple logo.
- Hardware Issues: A hardware problem, such as a malfunctioning battery or a damaged logic board, can cause the iPhone to get stuck on the apple logo.
- Restoring from Backup: Restoring an iPhone from a backup can cause it to get stuck on the apple logo if the backup is corrupt or incompatible with the iPhone’s current software version.
Few Methods to resolve the issue of why is my iPhone stuck on the Apple Logo
- The Force restart iPhone
In order to force restart your iPhone, please follow the below steps:
- On an iPhone 8 or later: Keep Pressing and fast-release the Volume Up key. Press and then discharge the Volume Down button. Then, press and keep the Side button until the Apple logo symbol emerges.
- On an iPhone 7 or 7 Plus: Hold the Volume Down button and the Side button at the exact time until the Apple logo appears.
- On an iPhone 6s and earlier: Resume pushing the Home button and the Side control simultaneously until the Apple logo appears.
Removing the buttons will cause your iPhone to restart as soon as the Apple logo appears. Any problems with your iPhone getting stuck on the Apple logo should be resolved by doing this, allowing it to start up normally.
2. Try restoring your iPhone using iTunes
To restore an iPhone using iTunes, follow these steps:
- Commune the iPhone to the pc through a USB cable.
- Now, click on iTunes on the computer.
- Then Click on the iPhone icon which emerges on iTunes.
- Click on the “Repair iPhone” button.
- Ensure that you want to fix the iPhone by clicking on “Restore” in the pop-up window.
- Wait for the restore process to complete.
It’s worth noting that repairing the iPhone will erase all data and locations, so, make sure to back up any important data before moving.
3. Put your iPhone into DFU mode to get rid of iPhone stuck on apple logo
To put your iPhone into DFU (Device Firmware Update) mode, follow these steps:
- Attach the iPhone to your computer with a USB cable.
- Turn off your iPhone by controlling the Power switch and gliding the Power off slider.
- Connect and hold the Power control for 3 seconds.
- Now, Click on the button and hold the Volume Down key while still maintaining the Power button.
- Try Possessing to hold both switches for 10 seconds.
- Then, Release the Power switch but also continue to hold the Volume Down button for at least 5 seconds.
- Also, Please note that this method will also erase all data from your device.
Now, your iPhone’s screen will be black and iTunes will identify your iPhone as being in recovery mode. You should be able to remove the Apple logo from your iPhone using this method.
4. Check for hardware issues
To troubleshoot hardware problems that may be causing your iPhone to get stuck on the Apple logo, you can try the following steps:
- Force restart the iPhone: Press the “Sleep/Wake” switch and the “Home” control simultaneously for at least 10 seconds til the Apple logo is visible.
- Then, Connect your iPhone to iTunes and Now, and Try to attach the iPhone to a Pc through iTunes. If the iTunes recognize your iPhone, then restore it
- Physical damage: See the iPhone if have any physical damage, such as a cracked screen or water damage. If there is any damage, it might be the root of the issue and needs to be fixed.
- iPhone into DFU mode: DFU mode gives access you to restore your iPhone even if it won’t turn on. then put the iPhone into the DFU mode and connect it to the computer, then hold the “Sleep/Wake” button and the “Home” button simultaneously for at least 10 seconds, then release the “Sleep/Wake” key but keep holding the “Home” button til iTunes recognizes the device for recovery mode.
- Contact Apple Support: If the above steps won’t work, contact Apple Support for further assistance.
5. Try to update your iPhone
Give your iPhone an update if it’s stuck on the Apple logo, and then try the following:
- First, Connect your iPhone to a computer to iTunes.
- Then, A Force restart the iPhone by pressing and holding the power key and simultaneously the volume button until you see the recovery mode on your screen.
- Now, go to iTunes then just press the “Update” button to install the latest version.
- If the update process doesn’t work, you can restore your iPhone using iTunes. it will definitely erase all data and settings from your device and then install the latest iOS.
If some of the above mention steps won’t work then you can take the phone to an Apple Service center.
6. Reset all settings
During startup, the iPhone stuck on the Apple logo. So, there are few troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve the issue. Manly the most effective solution is to reset all the settings of the device. it will not delete any of your personal data, but it can return all of the settings to defaults. Now, Let us see how to reset all the settings on an iPhone:
- Click and Open the Settings app on iPhone.
- Press on General settings.
- Then, Scroll down and tap on the Reset option.
- Now, Click on the Tab button on Reset all Settings.
- Enter the passcode if asked.
- Then Confirm that you want to reset all settings by pressing on the Reset All Settings option.
- Then, Wait for the iPhone to restart and the process will be complete.
Your iPhone would no longer be frozen on the Apple logo as soon as it restarted. Again, If the problem occurs. then, you would try some other troubleshooting steps. Like, as restoring iPhone through iTunes or contacting Apple support for assistance.
7. Restore iPhone from iCloud
If the iPhone is frozen on the Apple logo, you may find it helpful to restore it from the iCloud. The problem can come due to a software issue or an unsuccessful update in the device. Some of the steps which we will discuss below can take to restore your iPhone from iCloud:
- The first step is to connect the iPhone through a Wi-Fi network and make sure that it has enough battery life.
- Then, Go to “Settings” on the iPhone, and now, click on your name at the top of the screen as seen.
- Click and Select the “iCloud” option and tap the “iCloud Backup button.”
- Remember the toggle switch for “iCloud Backup” is turn on.
- Tap “Back Up Now” to begin the backup process. This may take some time depending on the amount of data on your device.
- Once the backup is complete, you can proceed with restoring your iPhone.
- Go to the “Settings” app and tap “General” > “Reset” > “Erase All Content and Settings.”
- Confirm that you want to erase your device by entering your passcode or using Touch ID.
- Now just Wait as soon as the process is complete and then set up your device as new or restore from iCloud Backup.
- Press and Select the backup which you want to restore and wait for the completion.
It’s important to note that restoring your iPhone from iCloud will erase all data from your device, so make sure to back up your data before proceeding.
Also, it’s important to note that, If the issue still persists after trying the above steps, it could be a hardware issue, and you should contact Apple Support for further assistance.
8. Use System Repair Programs
Many potential reason that an iPhone can get stuck on the Apple logo during startup, including software or hardware problem. There is a way to fix the issue is to use a system repair program. So Many third-party system repair programs were available that can help to fix the issue. These programs typically connect to your iPhone and scan for any issues that may be causing the startup problem. The program is use to fix the problem or find solution once it is identify. One popular system repair program for the iPhone is Tenorshare ReiBoot. With a single click, it can enter and exit Recovery Mode on the iPhone and resolve a number of iOS system issues, including those that cause the Apple logo, Recovery Mode, Black Screens, and more—all without erasing any data.
An iPhone may remain on the Apple logo for a variety of reasons. Some of the most common causes include software updates that go wrong, jailbreaking attempts, or hardware issues such as a malfunctioning battery or a malfunctioning home button. Now to fix this problem, it is very important to identify the cause first and then take the appropriate steps to resolve it. This may include restoring the iPhone, replacing the battery, or taking it to an authorized repair center. In any case, it is important to remember that attempting to fix the issue on your own may cause further damage and it is always best to seek professional assistance when dealing with technical issues.
Restoring your iPhone through iTunes will erase all data and settings on the device, including all apps, photos, and personal information. It is important to back up your device before restoring it to prevent data loss.
You can take a few actions to stop your iPhone from becoming stuck on the Apple logo again. Keep your device updated with the latest software, Avoid jailbreaking your device or installing third-party apps that may cause software issues, Regularly back up your device to prevent data loss, Keep an eye on the device’s battery health and consider replacing it if it is showing signs of wear and tear.
No, there would not be an issue. There are numerous ways to unstick an iPhone from the Apple logo, many of which I’ve already covered in the article above.