Lock screen protection is a great option if you want to keep your smartphone and privacy safe. Your private communications and photographs are shielded from unwanted access by a lock screen password. When clients can’t remember their phone’s security lock and can’t unlock their Android phone, they mostly search for a universal unlocking password. Therefore, if you’re wondering if there is an Android universal unlock PIN that doesn’t erase data, you’re right. Unlocking your Android device with a universal PIN is a certain way to quickly regain access to it without having to worry about losing any of your data. Some people claim that the password to reset your Android device is “* # 7780 # * # *.”
Even so, we urge you to try PassFab Android Unlocker because of its rapid, secure, and safe process—it only takes three clicks to finish the task. In the modern world, password security is crucial for the security of your files and data, particularly given the popularity of third-party applications. The difficulty lies less in creating accounts for these applications than in keeping track of them. But, you can still navigate the scenario without losing important data if you suddenly forget your phone’s password. You can set up a screen lock to further secure your Android smartphone or tablet. Your smartphone’s screen will prompt you to enter a PIN, pattern, or password each time you switch it on or wake it up. Many devices can be unlocked with a fingerprint. Let’s jump right into it!
How do you change a screen lock?
- Activate or modify a screen lock
- Launch the Settings app on your phone.
- Choose Security.
- If you can’t find “Security,” go to the manufacturer’s help page for your phone.
- Tap Screen lock to select a certain type of screen lock.
- If you’ve already set one, you’ll need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password before you can pick a different lock.
- Choose the screen lock option by tapping it. heed the guidance that is displayed on the screen.
- If there is no lock: The lock remains off your phone. You can rapidly access your Home screen, but there is no protection provided by this.
- To swipe a screen, simply move your finger across it. You can rapidly access your Home screen, but there is no protection provided by this.
- Regular locks: Let’s look at the different lock systems
- Pattern: Use your finger to make a straightforward pattern.
- PIN: Key in four or more digits. PINs with more characters tend to be safer.
- Enter a four-letter or more-character password: The screen lock that necessitates a strong password is the most secure.
Three Simple Solutions for the Universal Unlock Pin for Android
Solution 1: What Is an Android Universal Unlock Pin?
Have you ever experienced access issues with your Android device? The screen of an Android phone may lock for a number of reasons. You might not be able to remember your password or PIN code since you changed it yesterday. You might also decide to buy a used Android phone without a passcode and unlock it with an Android universal unlock PIN. That’s feasible. We have learned a few helpful solutions to the lock screen removal issue. Continue reading to learn how to universally unlock Android devices.
Solution 2: Quick Tutorial to the Android Universal Unlock Pin
The quick and efficient methods for eliminating the Android universal unlock PIN are covered in this section. Before we can learn, we must first ascertain whether the data contained on the Android smartphone is backed up. If you have a trustworthy backup, try the unlocking methods indicated below with confidence. If you don’t have a backup for your locked Android device, you must know how to recover data on Android. To prevent data loss in this scenario, it is advised to utilise Android data recovery software. You can also leave this option unchecked if you need to unlock your Android phone right away or if there is nothing vital to backup or recover.
Different ways to unlock your Android
Method 1: The Quickest Method for Android PIN Unlocking
The most efficient way to unlock an Android PIN is with phone unlocking software. Leave professional work to those who are qualified. Similar to this, get some dependable phone unlocking software to complete the lock screen removal on your Android phone quickly and effectively.
For Android devices, we suggest using EaseUS MobiUnlock to disable the lock screen. We choose EaseUS MobiUnlock for Android for the following reasons.
- EaseUS MobiUnlock for Android has the following primary features:
- Eliminate any Android screen locks, including fingerprints, patterns, PINs, and passwords.
- Once the FRP lock has been applied and the Samsung lock has been loaded, remove it.
- It works well on 99% of Android devices currently on the market, even those made by Samsung, LG, Motorola, Huawei, Google, and many other companies, and is compatible with Windows 7/8/10/11.
When you’re prepared, adhere to the following instructions to successfully unlock your PIN for Android:
EaseUS MobiUnlock for Android installation:
- Step 1: To open the phone without a password, PIN, or pattern lock, select Remove Screen Lock.
- Step 2: EaseUS MobiUnlock is compatible with a range of Android smartphones. From the interface, select your phone’s manufacturer. Simply follow the onscreen instructions to unlock your Android phone as each brand has a different method.
- Step 3: Without a password, PIN, or pattern lock, you can successfully unlock an Android phone if you carefully follow the instructions.
Method 2: Android PIN Unlock Using Google Account
Another quick and simple method to quickly unlock your locked phone is the Forget Pattern tool. Because no data will be lost while it is being unlocked, this method is unique. You may therefore relax knowing that the information and sensitive data on your locked phone are secure. However, there are certain limitations to this tactic:
- merely assist Android 4.4 and older.
- It is connected to a network.
- It is linked to a Google account.
Follow the directions below, if necessary, to unlock your Android PIN using your Google Account:
- Step 1: On your Android phone, enter the incorrect password a minimum of five times.
- Step 2: Choose the “Forgot pattern” option when it pops up on the screen.
- Step 3: You will now be able to see a new screen. To continue, click Input Google account information.
- Step 4: Log in to Google using your account information, including your Gmail password.
- Step 5: Using your Google account to effortlessly sign in.
In this way, you can unlock an Android phone with your Google account. Remember that not all Android smartphones can be utilized with this technique. Check the network and phone versions on your device before you perform this operation.
Method 3: Unlock PIN for Android via Resetting
This is a technique for unlocking an Android phone utilising the Find My Device feature. It operates in a similar manner to a factory reset. The factory reset operation is challenging for us to complete because it calls for technical knowledge. If you wish to do a hard reset, follow the instructions below to learn how to factory reset a locked Android device. This section will focus on an alternative approach to factory resets for unlocking locked Android devices.
If you wish to remotely unlock and access your Android phone using another device, open a new browser tab on the other device and go to the “Find my Device” section.
- Step 1: To log in, use the Google account linked to your locked Android device.
- Step 2: After logging in, choose your locked Android device from the list of connected devices.
- Step 3: You’ll see a brand-new screen. To continue, click SECURE DEVICE.
- Step 4: To unlock your locked Android device, create a new password on the next page.
- Step 5: To unlock your Android device once you’re done, use the new password.
The Bottom Line
Three easy methods to easily erase the Android universal unlock PIN have been explored in this post. The following is a comprehensive guide for removing the lock screen: Three Methods for Bypassing the Android Lock Screen. A professional and user-friendly program called PassFab Android Unlocker allows the quickly eliminating of all types of screen locks on Android, including PIN, pattern, face lock, fingerprint, etc. You can get through Google FRP locks using this. With up to 10.0 variations, PassFab Android Unlocker supports a variety of Android smartphones. Even the brand-new Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G has a 100% success rate in disabling screen locks. Or, on the other hand, PassFab can quickly and effectively bypass locks even if your Samsung phone is ancient and runs an outdated OS. As you can disable screen locks with a few clicks, the process is made simpler.
Is There a Universal Unlock Pattern for Android?
Indeed, there is a standard Android unlock pattern. This built-in capability is included as standard equipment with all Android devices and OS versions. This functionality is quite intriguing because Google is aware that passwords, PINs, and patterns can be lost at any time. The most popular pattern locks for Android devices typically feature letters from the alphabet, particularly those that may serve as the user’s initials for crucial things like S, L, P, Z, and M.
Unlock Pattern/Pin for Android – Universal Method
Here are some methods you can do to perform a universal unlock pattern for Android without losing data if you repeatedly enter the incorrect pattern or pin and your phone locks you out:
Method 1: Use a Professional Instrument to Unlock the Android Pattern/Pin
A tool called iDelock (Android) was developed by Wootechy to assist Android users in successfully overcoming various Android lockout circumstances. It can be used to open Google FRP locks in addition to patterns, PINs, fingerprints, and face IDs.
After reading this article, we should know how to stop someone from using or viewing our smartphone when we aren’t present. by configuring your computer and mobile devices to enter screensaver mode automatically after a predetermined length of inactivity. Also, when leaving your smartphone unattended, physically lock it.
Start your phone’s Settings app.
Go down to About phone > Android version.
You can then get specific details about your phone utilising the Android version, Android security update, and Build number options.
Yes, you can unlock your Android phone using a variety of techniques without losing any data. You can use the Forget Pattern function to unlock your device if it runs Android 4.4 or an earlier version. Moreover, you can unlock your phone by entering the backup PIN that you specified when choosing a password, pattern, or fingerprint as your prior security method.
If there is any trouble signing in, you will have to answer a few security questions to regain access to your respective Google Account. For further information it is recommended to view the Google Document on how to recover Gmail or Google Account.
Other than the “master PIN” the owner has entered, there is no “master PIN” that can be used to unlock an Android device. Without deleting the memory after an excessive number of unsuccessful tries, there is no way to access the device without knowing the PIN.
After numerous unsuccessful attempts to unlock your phone, you will see a “Forget pattern” on it. Tap forgot the pattern. Input the Google Account login information you previously entered into your phone, including the username and password. Unlock the screen.
With an iPhone, you can modify the lock screen wallpaper by:
When you select Personalize from the Lock Screen drop-down menu under Settings > Wallpaper.
Then, press the Pictures button in the lower-left corner and select the picture from your photo library that you wish to use.