Before we start to discuss Kyocera Duraxv, Kyocera Duraxv LTE, it’s manual, and its final review.
I would like you to know about who manufactures it and provides us this service. Here in the below article, I will give you full details of it.
Kyocera International Inc. is an American based company with its the root of trust for their customer with 10+ years. You can check all over the internet that it is the company with one of the largest trust to give its customers the best.
This company has brilliant minds who are working really hard to give you one of the best rugged and washable smartphones. They provide the US market first of something new which you can really call tough in its own way.
I think Kyocera Mobiles is the only who provides the US market with 100 new and fully secured, tough smartphones that can resist water, heat, dust. One of the most effective points is that it is of military-level robustness as it is integrated with 810 G. It has partnered with enterprise-grade security and may more advanced and creative accessories.
We can also see that the company provides services like advanced overnight replacement, custom recovery, and repair. The company has established its roots of trust through these services only. Because a company giving fast and convincing services attract most of the customers.
This only not makes the company great but the buyers also feels that the money they invested got in good places.
The company has partnered with most of the service providers to gain and rule over the market. But when it comes about Kyocera Mobiles, it is one of the classes of their own.
I think the info about the manufacturing company discussed above is enough to decide its loyalty towards its customers.
Talking about DuraXV as the name of it suggests its durability. We can see the shine of the phone even in dust, rain, heat, etc, thanks to Military standard 810 G. You would be amazed that it can resist the water for 30mins in 60ft even in blowing air, dust, vibration and many more features.
I bet that you can never deny that it is the best phone on its own. Because the other flip phones fail to give such features. And we can never question about its durability regarding other flip phones.
I think and like many of the other users would agree that only Kyocera can develop phones like this which is totally different from the other phones available on the market.
- DuraXV is very much convenient to use as it has a wide touchscreen. As it is a flip phone it comes with the keypad features due to which a person with large fingers can have problems. But the company has kept all types of users in their mind as they made had made a simple user interface.
- While calling someone we need to have a clear voice reception from the other side. The company had made it so that the user could not face any type of problem while talking. The manufacturers have integrated it with smart sonic receptor technology which enables the phone to transmit a clear voice. It enables the phones to clear background noise, clear voice reception and has a dual front loudspeaker.
- The phone is integrated with a high global map navigation system which helps them to navigate throughout the world easily and reach the destination. A person who has a smartphone nowadays can go anywhere but if its Kyocera Mobiles it becomes easier for the user to navigate.
- DuraXV has also integrated with voice recognition and voice assistant which makes it easier for the user to navigate. It is also integrated with a flashlight, maps navigation, etc.
Kyocera DuraXV Specs
|Talk Time||7.7 hours(Maximum)|
|Standby Time||18.3 days (Maximum)|
|Battery Type||1500mAh Lithium-ion|
|Display||INTERNAL: 2.4″ QVGA TFT (240×320 pixels)|
EXTERNAL: 1.08″ B/W LCD (102×90 pixels)
|Operating System||Brew MP 1.0.4|
|Camera||Comes with or without camera|
5MP auto-focus camera with LED flash, video camcorder
|Media Formats||VIDEO: WMV, H.263, H.264, MPEG4|
IMAGE: BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG
AUDIO: WMA, AAC, AMR, MP3, QCELP, MIDI, WAV
|Memory||512MB ROM/256MB RAM|
4GB microSD™ pre-installed (supports up to 32GB)
|Radios||CDMA (1X, EvDO Rev.A): BC0/BC1 (800/1900MHz)|
GSM/GPRS/EDGE: B5/B8/B3/B2 (850/900/1800/1900MHz)
|Size||4.13 x 2.15 x 0.98 in (104.9 x 54.5 x 25.1 mm)|
|Weight||5.6 oz (160 g)|
Kyocera DuraXV/DuraXV LTE Manual Guide
Before you try to destroy your smartphone. You must know that what are the functions of the keys provided. Lets have a look;
- As I discussed above that it is integrated with Intelligent Sonic Receiver which gives the user the best experience to receive the message clearly. But the only thing the user had to do is to keep the smartphone in accordance with the receiver’s point and ear.
- Its main screen enables the user to view the contacts, messages, notifications, settings, and all that a user needs to see on its phone.
- Soft keys are integrated which enables the user to select the options available on the main screen.
- Navigation Key allows you to scroll the menu options of your phone.
- Ok, the key is integrated with the function to select the options available on the main screen.
- Using the camera key the user can access the media files and open the camera.
- Send key enables the user to send, receive, and call back through the phones.
- CLR Key as the name itself suggests that it is designed to clear something. So its function is to clear all the data stored or input on the screen.
- The speaker key enables the user to activate the speaker mode as when required while talking. We can turn off the speaker whenever it is required so.
- Delete key is integrated with the function to delete each and every data stored or input.
Kyocera DuraXV LTE
Just Like Kyocera DuraXV this is also one of the tough phone offered by the company. So Let’s have a look at it’s features;
The comfortable, high-strength DuraXV LTE features a standard 2-year warranty and Verizon ‘s strong 4 G LTE Network, making sure that you can live on anything your day throws.
Even the hardest jobs are made a bit easier by DuraXV LTE. However, don’t take for it only our word. See why DuraXV LTE is your business’ perfect robust phone.
Strengthened household, IP68 dust and waterproof, and military standard 810 G dust protection, shock, falling, vibration, extreme temperature, rain, light pressure, sunlight, salt, fog, humidity, and immersion in up to 6,5 ft (2 m) of water for up to 30 min.
Dangerous places Protection: Group 1, Division 2, category A-D, T4 – Dangerous work environments where flammable gas, vapor, and mist concentrations are usually not at the explosive concentration (while that occurs incidentally) approved for use in hazardous work environments.
Cancellation of dual-mic noise and strong dual front speakers of > 100dB provide excellent sound quality in bright surroundings.
With a wide, tactile programmable key, and extra-loud speaker, DuraXV LTE has an easy-to-use form factor, optimized to improve PTT+ * experience. It’s fast and quick to stay linked all day.
DuraXV LTE consists of a 5MP self-focusing LED camera that records what is significant. And the DuraXV LTE variant is suitable for applications where cameras are prohibited.
Mobile Web and Voice Commands for calling, sending messages and mobile phone navigation. You can work in more places through global roaming.
Kyocera DuraXV LTE Specs
|Talk Time||8 hours|
|Standby Time||18.3 days|
|Battery Type||1530mAh Lithium-Ion|
|Display||Internal: 2.6″ QVGA TFT (240 x 320 pixels)|
External: 1.08″ Mono-color High-Contrast transflective LCD (102 x 90 pixels)
|Camera||5MP auto-focus camera with LED flash and video camcorder|
|Chipset||MSM8909 1.1GHz x4 Quad-Core|
LTE: B2, B4, B5, B13 (Cat. 4)
|Memory||16GB ROM/2GB RAM|
microSD™ memory card slot (supports up to 64GB)
|Size||4.21 x 2.22 x 0.99 in (106.9 x 56.4 x 25.1 mm)|
|Weight||6.17 oz. (175 g)|
A good and quality product is our first concern and we always try to choose and get the best. I hope you have got your required information regarding DuraXV/DuraXV LTE.
Here above I have listed some of the basic key handling guide. For complete guide Click Here.
Note: Do not cover a call for the microphones. Do not add a sheet or an adhesive to the display area as the hearing quality can be affected.
Overall Ratings>> 4/5
The contact information provided above are just in case you if you want to get updates and wants to know more about them.
If you are aware of its look surely you would be knowing that it is known for its tough look. It is also said that it is a military level of smartphones. But when it comes to flip phones many other companies fail to give such strength to the smartphone. Now let’s have a look;