How to recover permanently deleted emails from Gmail?
Have you deleted your Gmail and lost all the important data? How to recover permanently deleted emails from Gmail? Losing your account can cause a huge loss, fortunately, one can easily retrieve or recover deleted emails Gmail by using some certain tricks. Let’s do it.
First of all do not loose your hope, Google it self has a lot of option to recover deleted gmail’s email. Follow the instruction provided by us and read it till end so that you can apply the fixes very well.
Recover deleted emails Gmail
Don’t Miss: How to add signature to Gmail
Gmail user interface:
Gmail interface is unique among all the webmail systems like Yahoo, Hotmail etc. It is programmed in Ajax and differs from other webmail services in terms of search-oriented features and managing the email in a conversational view.
The advanced search can be initiated with the help of search operators in the search box. For example, emails can be grouped by From, To and Subject fields depending on the received date, location and size.
Filters help users to organise the emails. Some of the filters are:
- Adding a star
- Marking as read and important
- Applying a label
- Moving to bin
- Forwarding to another email address
Marked items in the above figure describe labels.
Labels are basically folders. In Settings, there is an option called labels which will enable us to create labels on the message list and can be customized with colours by clicking on the colour option. Labels appear on the left side along with inbox, starred, sent Mail etc and also beside the conversations.
The arrow mark in above image depicts archiving.
Archiving is a distinct feature in Gmail which is not found in other webmail services. We can archive the messages by clicking on the archive button at the top. These will move the conversations to archive without deleting them. One cannot view the email in the inbox after archiving. The All Mail section, allows us to view all the archived emails and this section has an option to move back to the inbox.
In 2010, Google released the Priority inbox which has a collection of important markers like read, unread, important, starred etc. Previously, the filters were done by using an operator like is: important etc. in the search window.
In May 2013, the inbox has been divided into:
By default, inbox contains a conversational view. By taking a look at one of the conversations, we can see the names of the sender and recipient, followed by the number to tell us how many conversations have happened between sender and receiver. If we try to open that particular conversation, we can observe the previous messages to be in a collapsed state displaying only the current conversation. To expand all the collapsed messages, there is an option above called Expand all and for reading all the messages in new windows an option known as In a new window is located beside Expand all. We even have options to print, reply, forward and delete all the conversations or part of them. And there is also an option in settings which will enable and disable conversation view
If we off the conversation view, then the emails are not in threaded display.
Google automatically saves the contacts when you are trying to forward emails to the previous recipients. It can save up to 25,000 contacts in one account. Don’t Miss: Where are my contacts in Gmail?
This is the section where we compose the emails with rich text formatting. Rich text formatting contains font, size, colour and text alignment. In addition, we can add bullet points and numbered lists. This has an Autosave option which saves the email in the form of drafts. Drafts which are discarded are not recovered. Smart Compose tool was announced in 2018 by Google uses the AI. This tool guesses in prior to what the user is going to type.
Gmail uses plus-addressing in selecting multiple email ids, while sending the emails.
Above are some of the main attributes of the Gmail interface.
How to recover deleted emails Gmail:
Word delete is derived from a Latin word delere. Word delete as a verb denotes the action to erase or cleanup. In the noun form, it represents a key or command on the computer. We form the sentences by using the word delete while explaining the computing language. For example; do not delete those files, Have you deleted the events under your schedule? etc. The shortcut key for delete is CTRL+DEL.
Delete key is located to the above and to the right of the Backspace key on the keyboard. The Delete key is also named as a forward delete key, even backspace also deletes the characters but from the left of the cursor. In Apple keyboards, the delete key performs backspace function and on MacBook, the forward delete functionality is done using both fn+Backspace.
Deletion of files and folders in some of the operating systems:
- In MS-DOS, we use the command del/ f filename, where filename is the name of the file. To delete the directories, we use rmdir on the command prompt.
Above image shows how to delete a file.
Above image displays how to restore the file.
- In windows, locate the file or folder by using windows explorer, and by giving right-click to that particular file or folder, one can view the delete option to delete them. The deleted file goes into the recycle bin or trash, we restore them again by giving a right-click and select the option Restore. This is called the temporary deletion of an item. The file utilizes the disk space until you remove it from the trash. Once you empty the contents in the trash, your files or folders are removed permanently.
- Linux and Unix, rm is the command to delete the files and directories.
- In IOS, the delete option is the same as in the windows.
- Android, we see DELETE or trash icon to delete the apps by holding onto the app.
Press and hold the shift key and then press the delete key on the keyboard to delete files permanently from the system. We can’t undo these files like the temporarily deleted files. This is known as the permanent deletion of files.
Windows 10 has given an option on how to recover permanently deleted files using software:
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to System and maintenance. In that Backup and Restore.
- Then click on Restore for lost files.
How to recover permanently deleted files from Gmail:
Trash contains the emails deleted in the last 30 days. After 30 days, permanent deletion will takes place.
- Click on settings.
- Click on the labels in the top bar.
- In labels, you will find trash with two options show and hide.
- If you click on the show, trash folder will appear on the left side containing all the deleted emails from the last 30 days.
- On the left side of the message list, click on More and then on Trash.
- Trash contains all the deleted emails, check the box next to the messages you to move to inbox.
- Now click on Move to the icon on the menu bar and select inbox option to transfer these last 30 days deleted messages to the inbox.
Method3: All Mail tab
- Click the All Mail tab in Gmail, which consists of Mail & Spam & Trash.
- There you will find every deleted email.
Now the question is: how to recover the emails which are already lost when none of the mentioned works then apply this method and 100% sure that you will recover your deleted emails.
Method4: Gmail Message Recovery Tool [100% Fix]
After a month, if you wanted to recover a deleted email, this can be done via Gmail Message Recovery Tool. There will be a form to describe the problem and you receive the feedback within 30 days from [email protected].
- Go to the missing emails support page.
- Fill up the form with the Gmail account address of which you want to recover the emails.
- Mention the date when you have first noticed that your emails have gone missing.
- Give a brief explanation of your problem.
- Click Submit after filling the form.
Above are some of the methods discussed how do I recover permanently deleted emails from Gmail. Gossipfunda hopes that you will recover your deleted Gmail.
Sharing is Caring