Losing data is the most annoying thing in the world. It is always difficult to bear the loss of your precious photos, videos, or any other documents on windows 10. If you are facing similar issues and want to recover deleted files windows 10. Then you are in the right place. We will introduce you to the groundbreaking app that helps you to recover permanently deleted files windows 10.
Data is the most precious asset in the virtual world. Therefore, It is practically a gold mine. You can have data of any kind on your computer. It can be photos, videos, documents, or even other multimedia files. With time as more and more data is collected, it becomes difficult to manage it. On the other hand, sometimes amidst this handling of data, we might lose some of our data. Whether it is intentional or not, losing our data and recovering it on our devices is not an easy task. You might search across the internet and try finding different methods. But it is not easy to find any proper guidance on how to recover deleted files windows 10.
Well, don’t you worry we have brought to you the best app you can use to recover deleted files windows 10. In short, It is called Tenorshare 4DDiG, it is a data recovery software that you can use to get back all your precious data. So, let us see what it is and how it can be useful to you.
Overview of Tenorshare 4DDiG
Tenorshare 4DDiG is a data recovery and repair tool that you can use to recover any kind of loss in data on your PC. It is a software capable of handling recovery management and lost data. If you are someone who has lost data, for example, photos, videos or audio, etc. You can use the Tenorshare 4DDiG to recover permanently deleted files windows 10. This is a brief overview of what Tenorshare 4DDiG is and what it offers.
What is 4DDiG
Tenorshare 4DDiG is a windows data recovery tool that makes data recovery look like child’s play. You can use 4DDiG in cases where you have permanently deleted your data. It does not matter what kind of data you might’ve deleted from your windows PC. You are able to recover a multitude of data files of different types at once by using this app. It is capable of recovering some of the data that you might have lost in a considerable amount of time. Not just data elements, you can use them to recover email and account settings. As long as the data has not been overwritten or collapsed, you are able to recover deleted files windows 10.
4DDiG Interface and User Experience
When functionality and usage are kept aside, any application must be upholding to modern standards. Any application that is to be reviewed by the user, should be efficient in its user experience and design. If the user does not enjoy using it, the app is not up to the mark. Fortunately, Tenorshare 4DDiG seems to have some of the best User Interface in the market of recovery tools. It is neat and concise. It helps the user in attending only to the needs that he/she needs. You can easily transition in the workflow and use the app to recover permanently deleted files from windows 10. You can easily go through the interface of 4DDiG without any issues.
4DDiG Pricing and Plans
Although 4DDiG is a powerful recovery tool and easy to use, it is not free. You will have to choose from three different subscription plans, which can be changed at any time. Tenorshare 4DDiG helps you to recover deleted files windows 10 by using these different plans. Each plan offers different options for you to choose from. Following are the different plans available for Tenorshare 4DDiG:
1-Month License: Price – $ 45.95
This is a limited-time license plan that you can use for a month to get to know the basics of Tenorshare 4DDiG. You can choose to go with this plan if you don’t want to spend much. This is helpful if you just want to try and see if Tenorshare 4DDiG is good enough for you. It allows you to recover permanently deleted files windows 10 with ease. It has dedicated tech support to help you at all times.
1-Year License: Price – $ 55.95
This plan features the same usability as a 1- a monthly plan just for 1 year. You can choose to go with this plan if want a long-time subscription to the app. It helps get all the lost data right back on the PC.
Lifetime License: Price – $ 70.95
That is to say, a Lifetime License is for those who understand the capabilities of Tenorshare 4DDiG and want to buy it permanently. Above all, this is the most cost-effective option among the other subscriptions. Just for a few more bucks, you can get a lifetime subscription to this amazing app. All the new updates will be provided for free in lifetime access.
Pros and Cons of 4DDiG
As everything in this world, everything has its pros and cons. Let us now see what the Pros and Cons of Tenorshare 4DDiG recovery tool are:
- Fast Recovery and Scanning.
- Precise Data finding and management.
- A number of different supported data files including multimedia files like photos, videos, etc.
- FAT16/FAT 32 recovery enabled.
- Amazing user interface.
- Expensive according to taste.
- Some data types scanning might take time.
How to Recover Deleted/Formatted/Lost Files on Windows 10 with 4DDiG
Now that you have gained an understanding of what the Tenorshare 4DDiG is and how it functions. Thus, you should learn about how to recover deleted files windows 10 by using it. The Tenorshare 4DDiG desktop app is free for you to download from the official website. In other words, you can use this technique to recover data files of NTFS, exFAT, and FAT16 or FAT32. This makes the app capable for you to recover permanently deleted files windows 10 very easily. Let us show you the steps using which you can easily recover the lost data files on your PC:
1) Download the Tenorshare 4DDiG from the official site, install and open it. Once you open the recovery tool app, you will be presented with a list of options.
2) So, the options will be of the different storage locations from where you can recover deleted files windows 10. After that, select the storage location of the file that you want to recover.
2) Once you have set a storage location from where you want to retrieve your data, in my case, it is a USB Pendrive. In the same way, you can select different drives. You will now be asked to select from the different types of files that you want to recover. There are different options for you to choose from. For example, All File types, Photos, Videos, audio, etc. Click on the checkmark near the data type and hit the “Scan files” button.
3) Certainly, after selecting the file types, the relevant files be searched for in the selected location. You will see this happening, as all the files that you once deleted will be shown in the scan. This will help you in finding the file that you want to recover. The scan could take sometime, it depends on the amount of files you are scanning.
4) After Scanning is done, you will find that all the files are now showing on the screen that can be recovered. Use these files to find the relevant file and select the checkbox given beside it. Once you selected all your required files, hit the “recover” button. This will allow you to recover permanently deleted files windows 10 very easily. Remember before retrieving your files, you will have to buy the subscription. For instance, will you be able to recover your files.
With the following steps, you will (with no doubt) be able to learn how to recover deleted files windows 10. You can very easily change the location of the file type and scan it there. As long as the file was not overwritten, you should be able to recover it easily.
Final Verdict of Tenroshare 4DDiG
On the other hand, many tools are available in the market which claim to recover all your deleted data on your PC. However, the Tenorshare 4DDiG recovery tool app might be the only one that shows the complete results. This is why it might be worth buying the lifetime subscription, as it might be cheaper for the features it provides. You can download the Tenorshare 4DDiG app from the official website for free. Although you will need a subscription plan to make sure that you are able to recover deleted files in windows 10.
With this now I would like to conclude this tech review. In conclusion, the Tenorshare 4DDiG is wonderfully powerful recovery software, which will very easily help you in recovering your lost files. Moreover, the Tenorshare 4DDiG app might be the best answer to the question of how to recover deleted files windows 10? Use it efficiently and make sure you enter the correct files and locations for recovery.
If you need more information on the Tenorshare 4DDiG app. Then you can check out the FAQs given below to find some insights.
A.01) Yes, you can use the Tenorshare 4DDiG app to get all your lost photos back. Just make sure that you enter the right location of the area where you stored the photos.
A.02) Yes, you can select multiple data files to recover using the recovery tool.