Hey, the Samsung phone is stuck on the logo! Wondering what to do next? Why isn’t my Samsung phone turning on? There must be many reasons causing Samsung phones won’t turn on. Sadly, many individuals have no idea to address this issue. Hence, we will walk you through everything about fixing the Samsung phone stuck on the logo in this post. Keep reading the article and get the resolution.
What Reasons would cause the Samsung logo flashing?
If your Samsung phone has frozen and won’t turn on, then there can be many reasons for it. Some of the common ones maybe the software bug and incomplete updates. In addition, third-party apps also can cause trouble for your device. Plus your Android software is manipulated incorrectly. These are the common reasons why Samsung phone is stuck on the logo. The good news is that you can effortlessly fix this issue. Reading below we have mentioned four possible ways that you can follow to resolve Samsung stuck on logo.
What do I do if my Samsung phone froze and won’t turn on?
If you are facing the question of why is my Samsung phone not turning on, below are four different methods that you can try to fix it. Let’s share them one by one.
Solution 1: Fix my phone is stuck on the Samsung logo By Soft Reset
If your Samsung is stuck on the logo, then the first thing you can do is perform a soft reset which will fix many Android issues. A soft reset is easy and anyone can do it. For this method, you have to perform the button combination. Let’s see how it works.
- Press and hold the volume down and power buttons at the same time until you see the Samsung logo.
- In case you fail to restart the device, then press and hold the buttons again and wait for a while.
- Next, plug in the charging cable and leave it for around 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes repeat the steps and push and hold the “volume down” button along with the “power” button at simultaneously.
- Hold both buttons again and wait for the movement until you the Samsung logo gets visible.
You can try these steps several times until you get the results. If the issue is still there, we recommend trying Android Repair Software.
Solution 2: Fix Samsung Won’t turn on with Android Repair Software Tenorshare ReiBoot for Android
If a soft reset is unavailable to repair phone stuck on the Samsung logo, trying Tenorshare ReiBoot for Android is the most recommended way and will fix almost all the Samsung problems, including Samsung stuck on the logo. This Android Repair software is easy to use, making sure that anyone can use it without any technical help. On the other hand, it has numerous features that you can use to fix various Android problems. Below are the steps which you can follow to use this software.
- Download the Tenorshare ReiBoot for Android device from the official website. Then install and launch it on your PC and click the “ Repair Android System” button.
- You will be transferred to the further screen where you have to click the “Repair Now” option.
- Enter your device details, including brand name, series, model, etc. Once done, click the “Next” option.
- This Android Repair Software will be downloaded with the required firmware package. While installing the package, press the “Repair Now” button.
- After the repair process is completed, turn on the device and see if the issue is resolved or not. Finally, your device has gone back to normal successfully.
Solution 3: Fix the Samsung phone won’t turn on by factory Settings
If nothing is working for you, we recommend trying the last method which is Factory Setting. This repair process is simple to fix all your Samsung problems. Though remember that it will erase all your data as well. Also, it will remove all your apps which could be the main reason why your device is not working.
- Switch off the gadget first by pressing and holding the Power key button.
- Connect the phone to the laptop or desktop using the Type-C cable.
- Now press and hold the Power and Home buttons at the same time.
- When the Samsung logo appears, you can release the Power button. Continue holding the other button until you get the Recovery Menu on your Samsung screen.
- From there choose the Factory Reset option using the volume down key.
- Now using the Power key, confirm your process.
Note: If the issue is with the power button, then we recommend taking it to the technician.
Solution 4: Get help from Samsung Support Center to fix Phone frozen Samsung
After applying all of the above methods, again the phone is not turning on and keeps showing Samsung, then ask for help from the Samsung support center. They will listen to your problem and will try to fix it as soon as possible. There are chances that it could be a hardware issue so taking it to Samsung support would be the right decision. However, this method has some limitations. For example, you have to search for the detailed area of the near support center, your Samsung phone would be kept to repair for several days and it is expensive if the problem is in the hardware.
Above are leading four solutions that you can follow to fix the Samsung phone stuck on the logo. As you try all of them to deal with Android stuck on Samsung logo, you would be surprised that how easy to repair Android problems via Tenorshare ReiBoot for Android. If your phone is not turning on and keeps showing the Samsung logo, welcome to download ReiBoot for Android to resolve Samsung issues in no time.