NVIDIA, MSI, ASUS, ZOTAC, EVGA, PNY, GIGABYTE, and many more companies manufacturing GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming card, Which one to buy? Are you searching for the best GPUs for gaming? You know why GTX 1080 Ti GPUs for gaming cards are used for what purpose they are available and with what features they exist. So we have tried to provide information related to the best gaming card available in the market with different features and advantages. Let’s now proceed with the amazing brand produced by NVIDIA and know what it is?
Product is the same, but this product is manufactured by different companies and provided to the consumer as per their needs with different features. As it is a different model of Ti, so it has to boost performance and more cores comparatively to others.
The principal of working: These are basically GPU (graphics processing unit). Its main function is to be operated in various things such as mobile, gaming etc. to provide better results by fulfilling demands. This card is used basically to increase gaming power and make gaming card that much extraordinary to access gaming world with sufficient features available for new games.
Table of Content
- 1 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- 2 MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X 11 G
- 3 ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- 4 ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080Ti
- 5 EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- 6 Specification EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- 7 PNY GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- 8 ASUS ROG-STRIX-GTX1080 Ti
- 9 Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- 10 COMPARING NVIDIA AND ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- 11 Conclusion
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- NVIDIA manufactured its new brand known as GEFORCE GTX 1080 Ti which works on NVIDIA Pascal architecture.
- This is basically a card that is used to perform quite stable during gaming.
- The card provides enough gaming horsepower.
- It also gives you the best next-gen 11 Gbps GDDR5X memory.
- The frame buffer of the device is huge compared to other products as it is 11 GB.
Composition of the structure:
It is made and manufactured by NVIDIA. Materials used to make this unique product include a die-cast aluminum interface. FET Power supply generated in the system contains 7 aspects. A vapor chamber that is there in the system is used to cool the system using a radial fan. This radial fan provides the system to work efficiently and consistently in certain environmental conditions.
About Nvidia Ansel
It provides you with a facility to view and edit in-game screenshots in 360 degrees. Gives you after process filters, compose it from any position. High fidelity formats are used to capture 4k HDR Images. It can be shared with family or any other person using a mobile phone, PC, tablet, or VR handset.
Specification of GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
|Frame buffer||11 GB GDDR5X|
|Memory speed||11 Gbps|
|Boost clock||1582 MHz|
|Graphic card dimension||Height -4.376” Length -10.5” Width-2-slot|
MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X 11 G
This is also a 1080p graphics gaming card made by different Organizations to provide a distinct feature with extraordinary processing. It is a brand of MSI. X 11 G is compatible with PC. It is supported by software MSI Afterburner, MSI gaming App. The manufacturer of the gaming card is MSI Computer Corp.
Specifications MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X 11 G
|Core clock||1569 MHz|
|Memory clock speed||11.124Ghz|
|Required power supply||600 Watt|
|Graphic card dimension||Width -2 in Depth-11.4 in Height-5.5 in Weight-2.77 lbs|
ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- It is a Turbo edition that consists of 11 GB.
- You can perform your gaming at the highest HDMI level as it has 5k HD gaming.
- Direct XTM 12 is available in this device so it can be authorized.
- To give the best 5k gaming experience, it supports the GeForce gaming feature while having a maximum resolution of 7680*4320.
- Manufactured by auto-extreme technology, it delivers premium quality and reliability.
- This gaming card establishes an extraordinary feature as GPU tweak II makes streaming and monitoring process more comfortable.
- If you want to give a unique look, it can be replaced by a customizable backlit logo plate so that you can change.
- Split game caster permits to have a warranty of 1 year to the consumer that is accessible complimentary.
Specifications ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
|Product dimensions||10.5*1.5*4.37 inches|
|Boost clock||1587 MHz|
|Bit memory||11 GB GDDR5X 352|
|Frame buffer||11 GB|
|Manufacturer||ASUS computer international Direct|
ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080Ti
It is a gaming card based on the NVIDIA Pascal architecture. Sheet force present in the gaming card provides remarkable gaming performance. It gives double, i.e. two times more powerful boost. It is provided to consumers with spectra LED light. Simultaneously, it acts as a multi-projection to the system. It requires a 600-watt power supply. Software need of this card is the Dual 8-pin PCI express power connectors. It also requires NVIDIA GeForce driver.
Specifications of ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080Ti
|Memory speed||11200 MHz|
|Graphic processor||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti|
|BIT memory bus||352|
|Boost clock||1721 MHz|
EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- This card provides a feature EVGA iCX which induces cooling with a new diecast form-fitted backplate.
- An interlaced pin fin design improves cooling efficiency.
- Airflow that is given up to running card is provided with best fin technology.
- It requires a minimum of a 600-watt power.
- This card is given with the availability of 6-pin and 8 pins PCI-E that connect with the system.
- DX 12 OSD Is supported using EVGA Precision XOC.
Specification EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
|Memory speed||11000 MHz|
|Graphics card RAM Size||11 Gb|
|Memory||11264 MB GDDR5X|
|REAL BASE CLOCK||1556 MHz|
PNY GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- It requires 600 watts or more power supply.
- It recommends 8GB system memory.
- This card is packed with ultimate gaming power and gaming horsepower.
- It is a massive 11 GB product.
Specifications PNY GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
|Memory speed||11000 MHz|
|Graphics card RAM size||11 GB|
|Graphic coprocessor||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti|
ASUS ROG-STRIX-GTX1080 Ti
- It is the OC edition of ASUS ROG STRIX and works as the world’s fastest gaming GPU.
- It is capable of jaw-dropping 5k HD GAMING EXPERIENCE TO THE CONSUMER.
- VR is Ready With 2x HDMI 2.0, and a display port 1.4 is also attached.
- One port is inbuilt in the device to fulfill the consumer’s need as it can not only connect VR headset it has the capability to connect up to 4 monitors furthermore.
- To provide maximum cooling efficiency, it is available with the support of Max contact plus Auto-extreme technology.
- Synchronize effects with various colors given by RGB Lighting with 4-PIN RGB Header.
Specifications of ASUS ROG-STRIX-GTX1080 Ti
|Memory speed||1708 MHz|
|Frame buffer||11 GB|
Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
It provides a WINDFORCE STACK 3X 100 mm fan cooling system. It is built for extreme 12+2power phases, and it enables up to 8k display.
Specifications Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
|Memory speed||11232 MHz|
|Graphics card RAM Size||11 GB|
COMPARING NVIDIA AND ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
|Weight||1 pound||4.5 pounds|
|Memory||11 GB||11 GB|
|Boost clock||1582 MHz||1721 MHz|
|Memory speed||11 Gbps||11200 MHz|
We can now identify Geforce GTX 1080 ti gaming card that different companies manufacture this product but with different features, appearance, and properties. So now you can easily access different gaming cards with sufficient information mentioned above. The gaming card enhances functions and provides future gaming functions to us.
Presently, playing games without the use of a gaming card is less compared to playing with it. Moreover, consumers want to play with the best gaming card so that they can perform well during gaming. You have only to purchase a small card to make your gaming smart enough.
It also helps you with your system to work efficiently provides you with different port availability and capability to cool down your system. So take more profit from advanced technology and fulfill your desire to become a successful player or employee. Appreciate gaming with a small card with extraordinary consequences.