Riot Games created and released Valorant, a free-to-play multiplayer tactical first-person shooter. The game was initially revealed in October 2019 under the codename Project A, and it was launched on June 2, 2020. All of Riot Games’ games, including Valorant, are launched and managed using the Riot Client programme. It is in charge of updating and maintaining the games and giving users a way to interact and play with one another. The Riot Client failing to initialize properly in Valorant results in error code 19.
What is valorant mistake 19?
The Riot Client failing to initialize appropriately in Valorant results in error code 19. The Riot client is having problems, so that’s what it implies. Players trying to log on and play games have been experiencing difficulties because of this problem number. The Riot Client malfunctions and Valorant won’t allow you to load up a game when the problem code occurs.
How it occurs
When the Riot Client cannot launch correctly, Valorant will display error code 19. This indicates that the Riot client is having issues. Those that try to log in and play games have experienced frustration because of this error number. The Riot Client breaks down when this issue happens, and Valorant won’t let you start a game. Although the precise reason for this error is unclear, it might be caused by a variety of things, including upcoming Riot Client upgrades or issues with the Vanguard anti-cheat system.
Here are 5 methods to resolve Valorant error code 19
- METHOD 1: The first and easiest step to take is to restart the Riot Client. Restarting that specific instance could resolve any issues you were experiencing. Also, it will automatically look for updates to see if there are any you are missing. Updates that you might be lacking should be installed. As Valorant is a live-service game, in order to sign in and play online, you often need to have the most recent version installed.
- METHOD 2: You should check your internet connection. Check to see if your internet connection is reliable. If the internet connection is bad or inconsistent, the Riot Client could have issues and display error number 19. You might try rebooting your router or contacting your internet service provider for assistance if you are experiencing connectivity issues.
- METHOD 3: Restart the Riot processes and the client: Try closing all Riot Games processes, including Riot Vanguard, if Valorant Error Code 19 persists. To accomplish this, right-click on your taskbar and choose Task Management. Find any processes that include the Valorant or Riot Games logos, then right-click on each one to choose “End Task.” You’ll be able to restart the client and stop any processes associated with Riot by doing this.
- METHOD 4: Switch off your computer. Vanguard anti-cheat software from Riot may be disabled by Windows, especially if your computer has less memory. Restarting your computer will solve the issue. To do this, press the Windows key on your keyboard, choose the Power icon, and then choose Restart.
- METHOD 5: Reinstall the Riot Client and Valorant. The Riot Client cannot be downloaded individually since it is tied to your game. But you may remove it, and Valorant will automatically reinstall itself the next time you try to start it. Enter Riot Client in the Windows search bar, click Riot Client to open the contextual menu, and then choose Uninstall from the menu. After launching Valorant, the Riot Client ought to rebuild itself automatically.
How to avoid it?
Here are three ways to avoid Valorant error code 19:
- METHOD 1: Update your Riot Client: Keeping your Riot Client updated is one method to prevent Valorant error code 19 from occurring. There are frequently unfinished Riot Client updates that might cause Valorant to malfunction and display the error number. You may help prevent this issue from happening by keeping your Riot Client updated.
- METHOD 2: Maintain a strong internet connection: Maintaining a strong internet connection is another way to prevent Valorant error code 19. The Riot Client may have issues and return error code 19 if there is a poor or unstable internet connection. Maintaining a strong internet connection may help you prevent this issue from occurring.
- METHOD 3: Restarting the Riot Client frequently is a third way to stop error code 19 from occurring in Valorant. By restarting that instance, you may be able to fix any issues you are having with it. Also, this will automatically check for updates to see if you are missing any. You may avoid client issues like error code 19 by often restarting the Riot Client.
Read Also: 502 Bad Gateway Error
The Riot client’s inability to launch successfully causes Valorant error code 19 to appear. This indicates that the Riot client is having issues. Those that try to log in and play games have experienced frustration because of this error number. The Riot Client breaks down when this issue happens, and Valorant won’t let you start a game. Although the precise reason for this error is unclear, it might be caused by a variety of things, including upcoming Riot Client upgrades or issues with the Vanguard anti-cheat system.
There are numerous approaches to fixing Valorant error code 19. Restarting the Riot client is one option. When you reboot that particular instance, this could be able to remedy any problems you were having. It will also automatically check for updates to see if you are missing any. Install any updates that you might be missing. As Valorant is a live-service game, you usually need to have the most recent version loaded in order to sign in and play online.
Examining your internet connection is another approach to fixing problem number 19 in Valorant. Verify the stability of your internet connection. The Riot Client may experience problems and display error number 19 if there is a poor or unreliable internet connection. If you are having connectivity problems, you may try restarting your router or contacting your internet service provider for support.
Another option is to stop all Riot processes and restart the client. Right-click on your taskbar and select Task Management to accomplish this. Look for any processes with the Riot Games or Valorant logos, then right-click on each one to select “End Task.” By doing this, you’ll be able to restart the client and end any processes connected to Riot.
Another solution for Valorant error code 19 is to restart your computer. Windows has the ability to disable Riot’s Vanguard anti-cheat procedure, especially if your machine has less memory. Your computer should restart to fix the problem. Press the Windows key on your keyboard, select the Power icon, and then select Restart to do this.
Lastly, you may try reinstalling Valorant and the Riot Client. You cannot download the Riot Client separately as it is already connected to your game. However, you have the option to delete it. When you attempt to launch Valorant again, the Riot Client will be automatically reinstalled. To do this, type Riot Client into the Windows search box, click on it to bring up the contextual menu, and select Uninstall. The Riot Client should automatically reinstall when you launch Valorant.
In addition to these fixes, there are various other ways to shield Valorant against error code 19. Maintaining an updated Riot client is one way. The Riot Client is frequently waiting for updates, which might lead to Valorant malfunctioning and displaying the error code. You may help avoid this problem by maintaining an updated Riot client.
Making sure you have a reliable internet connection is another technique to avoid Valorant error code 19. The Riot Client may experience problems and display error number 19 if there is a poor or unreliable internet connection. You may aid in avoiding this problem by keeping your internet connection steady.
Restarting the Riot Client frequently is a third technique to stop error code 19 in Valorant. When you reboot that particular instance, this could be able to remedy any problems you were having. It will also automatically check for updates to see if you are missing any. You may help prevent client problems like error code 19 by restarting the Riot Client often. These procedures and preventative actions can help you avoid error code 19 in Valorant and make sure that you can sign in and play games without any problems.