Android process acore: If you’re receiving errors or bugs such as “Unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped.” Or “Unfortunately, the process android.media has stopped” there is nothing to worry about it. Read this blog get it to fix.
It means that you cannot properly use the application without having to reproduce this error again. The error appears due to many reasons such as corrupted App(s) cache data, disable or deleting important apps also sometimes apps are synchronized with a contact list, calendar, or other system apps incorrectly.
To fix the error, there are some simple ways that you need to follow at first— “Restart your device” if the error continues to appear then you need to follow a simple procedure-
Do not miss: ‘TouchWiz home has stopped working’ error
Note: Before starting these procedures, make sure to take a backup of your mobile data; otherwise, you may end up losing your contacts.
Table of Content
Steps to fix error Android process acore
- Open “SETTING” app in your device
- Go to “APPLICATION MANAGER “if you can not find it search for “APPS” in your settings.
- Click on “CONTACT” app and select the clear data option in some android processors you will find clear data or clear cache in strong as shown in the image below.
- After clearing the data to restore your device
If the problem continues even after clearing app data – you need to disable the contact application. If it continues even further, then you have to “RESET” your device.
Note: make sure to take a proper backup of your device before pursuing that
Read more: How to fix error 0x800706be in Windows 10
Unfortunately, the process “android.process.media” has stopped
However, if you’re receiving bugs or errors like “Unfortunately, the process “android.process.media” has stopped. The error can appear due to many reasons like disable and deleting important applications; also, sometimes apps are synchronized with a contact list, calendar, or other system apps incorrectly. To fix the error, there are some simple ways that you need to follow :
“RESET APP PREFERENCE” (before following this procedure make sure to take a backup of your device there are a lot of applications available in play store for the same)
- Open “SETTING” application in your device
- Go to “APPLICATION MANAGER” if you can not find it search for “APPS” in your settings
- Click on the bar (three dots on the top right), tap on “RESET APP PREFERENCES.”
After the following procedure, “RESET YOUR PHONE.”
If the error continues even after Resetting app preferences, you have to “CLEAR DATA” following applications
- Google play store
- Google play services
- Click on manage storage to clear the data.
- Google service framework (if you’re using android version 5)
- Click on clear data
If it continues further, you need to unsync some applications by following the given procedure
- Click on “SETTING” open “ACCOUNTS AND BACKUP” on your device
- Click on accounts and backup and restore to unsync all the apps which are synchronized with a contact list, calendar or other system apps incorrectly
However, if you’re using “ANDROID VERSION 4 or 5,” you need to follow some following procedures:
- Open “SETTING” app in your device
- Click on “ACCOUNTS ” then click “GOOGLE,” which is your first option.
- Click on your Gmail id at the top and turn off all the options till it shows “sync is off.”
- Search for “MEDIA STORAGE” in the Application Manager. Clear data and Disable it.
- Search for “DOWNLOAD MANAGER.” Clear data and disable it.
After following the above instructions, “RESTART ” your device and “ENABLE” all the applications :
- Media storage
- Download manager
- Google sync
Make sure to enable all the applications otherwise, and it can cause abnormal behavior of apps due to the absence of important applications.
Tips: before following the given procedure, make sure to take a proper backup of your device. You can use various apps available on the Google store or save your data in Google drive.
Must read: Android Process Media Has Stopped
How to use the google drive
Google Drive is a file storage and synchronization service developed by Google it allows user to store, synchronize and share file across devices it. How to access it? It also ensures the safety Of all the information you store
- Search for “drive.google.com” on your browser
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- Drive will open. Click on “CREATE” on the top left to see options
- Click on upload icon on the right of create button
- Choose life from your device and upload it on drive
If you save your data on the drive, you can get access to your information anytime just by logging into your Gmail account.
Therefore, there should be additional data backup if the original backups result in data corruption or hard drive failure.
Android process acore: Gossipfunda hopes you’re not receiving errors or bugs of “Unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped.” Submit your feedback, and share it to others.